Staub Cast Iron 15" Double Handle Fry Pan Paella Pan, Dark Blue
Staub cast iron cookware is the top choice for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Thanks to its ample size, the 15" Double Handle Fry Pan is ideal for paella, one-dish meals, and pork chops for a family dinner. The signature black matte surface provides perfect browning. Stir ingredients without worry of spilling thanks to the highly sloped sides
Cooking for a crowd is a cinch with the large surface area, which lets chefs cook multiple ingredients at the same time. This versatile fry pan allows you to cook entire meals in one pan, so you can avoid dirtying numerous dishes.
With its gorgeous, colorful enamel finish, the pan transitions from the oven to table beautifully. Like all Staub cookware, you can conveniently cook and serve in the same dish.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Two secure-grip handles allow for easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Colorful enamel finish will not chip, crack or rust
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
- Coating: Enamel
- Net weight: 11.77 lbs
- Height of product: 2.56 in
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product