264.00 $184.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
264.00 $184.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch x 8-inch Roasting Pan - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 50.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_39
  • loc_en_US, sid_1303018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Description

For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Rough texture results in exceptional browning
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.

Specifications

• Item no. 1303018
Characteristics
  • Color: Graphite-Grey
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.70 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.33 qt
  • Length of product: 15.08 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 2.76 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.97 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 0.79 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.51 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 6.57 in
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch x 8-inch Roasting Pan - Graphite Grey
$264.00 $184.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch x 8-inch Roasting Pan - Graphite Grey is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 50.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great roasting pan. I like this blue! Cooks should have taken advantage having a roasting pan that is so useful even for baking. Staub cast iron is enameled cookware. This is better than keep buying not durable nonstick pan. Cast iron properties of natural heat retention and redistribution is outstanding cooking wise, saves you time, gas and effort. Colorful enamel outside like this blue, adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Roasting Pan, Baking pan! It is All Purpose Pan! Cooks should have taken advantage having a roasting pan that is so useful even for baking. Staub cast iron is enameled cookware. This is better than keep buying not durable nonstick pan. Cast iron properties of natural heat retention and redistribution is outstanding cooking wise, saves you time, gas and effort. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect! Love this cast iron roasting pan! the texture inside gives me such a nice sear and the resulting caramelization. Cast iron maintains a very even temperature throughout cooking so I don't need to worry about sudden drops in temp when roasting. I have always used a carbon steel roasting pan in the past so I am used to a very heavy pan but I love this concept with the higher sides and the textured interior. Both materials will work well for differernt things.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You can't beat cast iron for roasting due to the heat conduction and distribution. I love this size for a chicken and adding the vegetables to the pan with the chicken to roast in all the yummy juices from the chicken. I do a roast chicken weekly and they come out moist and golden brown every time! The vegetables are seasoned and roast along with the chicken and come out beautifully. It is nice to have cookware that makes you look like a culinary star!!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ultimate Roasting Pan This is the perfect lasagna pan, among other things! The large, deep capacity leaves plenty of room without having to worry about overflow. Because the cast iron gets so hot, it creates a nice crisp to any dish. The inside and outside clean up very easy. Like with all my other Staub pieces, I simply love serving a dish in something this beautiful. Straight to the table and it stays hot due to cast iron's natural "stay warm" feature.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This roaster is so versatile. Its black matte finish on the inside of the pan allows for better browning, braising, and roasting. The heat capability is amazing and it will stay hot for hours, especially important for a holiday meal. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. It is one of my favorite pans to cook prime rib in.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for all your casserole needs This is a great roasting pan because it is of a couple of reasons. First, it's made out of cast iron so that it heats evenly and also retains heat very well so that when I take this from the oven to the table, the food stays hot for a long time. I also love that the sides of the pan are a little higher than most, so it keeps food in well. Lastly, I love that the handles are big and easy to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a really nice addition to any kitchen. Roasting vegetables in this pan is not only faster the carmelization is amazing. Used this for roasting turkeys and and beef roasts over the holidays had great results and the drippings made fabulous gravy! Hint... this is also a great pan for baking a large lasagne...the bottom gets nice a crispy and feeds a crowd or lots of left overs.
Date published: 2020-03-30
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_39
  • loc_en_US, sid_1303018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Is this stove top safe?

Asked by: Yeah 14
Our Staub cast iron is safe for use on the stove top.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-03

What would be the volume of this roaster? 3 quart?

Asked by: Anonymous
The volume capacity of this roaster is 3.25qt.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-05-18
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_1303018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product