Variations
YOU SAVE: -46%
$465.00 $249.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -46%
$465.00 $249.99
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Square Grill Pan & Press Set - Matte Black is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1209923, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 132ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Square Grill Pan & Press Set - Matte Black
$465.00 $249.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
  • Includes 12" square grill pan and 10.3" square grill press
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Rough texture results in exceptional browning
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Cast iron
Measurements
  • Width of product: 11.81 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Square Grill Pan & Press Set - Matte Black is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poorly made I actually loved this pan. It worked well the first half a dozen times I used it. However after having it for only 3 months the interior coating chipped off while I was washing the pan. I was using soap, hot water and a non-stick safe sponge. I expect a pan that costs over $250 to last longer than 3 months. And I certainly don't expect the coating to flake off under normal and safe use. I contacted the manufacturer about a replacement. Staub advised the pan might be covered under their warranty but they couldn't say for certain until they inspected the pan themselves. I would have to mail the pan to them, at my own expense and wait 6 - 8 weeks for a verdict. The pan is so big and heavy, the postage fees would've been over $30. I'm not spending another penny on this poorly crafted paperweight. This is the first and last piece of Staub cookware that I will ever purchase.
Date published: 2018-05-17
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1209923, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What is the weight, with and without the cover?

Asked by: Elliot
The grill pan weighs approximately 12 lbs and the press weighs approximately 4 lbs.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-05-09

does it come in aubergine?

Asked by: jewel rocks
Unfortunately, the color Aubergine has been discontinued. We do not currently have this set available in Aubergine.
Date published: 2017-03-13

Is there a difference between the Staub 12-Inch American Square Grill Pan and Press Saffron vs red, blue or other colors other than price?

Asked by: danesky
Not at all. Saffron is a discontinued color, that is the only reason for the difference in price.
Date published: 2016-09-26
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1209923, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product