Details

Staub Cast Iron - Braisers/ Sauté Pans 12-inch, Braiser, cherry

$359.99
Staub Cast Iron Braiser, Dutch Oven, 3.5-quart, serves 3-4, Made in France, Cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 102.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_73
  • loc_en_US, sid_13003006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-30-x-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-x-30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-980-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grenadine-red-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grenadine","ID":"grenadine-red","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grenadine is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-981-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 12.00 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 359 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. It will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, frying, braising, and roasting. Thanks to its vivid Majolica enameling - a three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth - this iconic piece beautifully transitions from oven to table.The domed lid makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat - its heavy weight helps lock in moisture for flavor-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage look handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.

• Unique design, with a wide base and shallow sides, is perfect for browning and braising meats
  • Vintage look handles offers easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
  • Domed lid accommodates big pieces of meat
  • Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
  • Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Oven safe up to 500°F
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 13003006
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 12.79 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.59 qt
  • Length of product: 15.28 in
  • Width of product: 11.81 in
  • Height of product: 5.12 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 11.81 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.12 in
Staub Cast Iron - Braisers/ Sauté Pans 12-inch, Braiser, cherry
4.7 (102)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Cast Iron Braiser, Dutch Oven, 3.5-quart, serves 3-4, Made in France, Cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 102.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Stunning Braiser, absolutely terrible packaging. Ordered 25JAN21, finally after sending the fourth damaged and chipped up braisers back I received a fifth perfect unit on 05OCT21. Its not UPS, the blame falls on the engineer who designed a box where the lid and base aren't properly isolated. I'm sorry but all future purchases will be in a store so I can do a full chip inspection. I have to say it is BEAUTIFUL. Sorry the 8 months and 4 returns caused the low rating.
Date published: 2021-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great cast iron braiser This is the ultimate all purpose piece from Staub. You can do so much in it, from braising meat, to steaming vegetables, to doing an indoor cookout making burgers. This pan is very versatile and can be used for so many different recipes. I like the look of the handles, very traditional aesthetic. With the self-basting heavy cast iron lid, it helps enhance the cooking in your braiser, while helping keep moisture inside so your meal doesn’t dry out. The enamel does such a great job during the cooking process, it’s just a great piece!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This braiser also doubles as a saute pan. Works great on the stove top, with or without the lid. Perfect to shallow frying and saute, plenty of room for both. Love the dark interior, helps achieve perfect color on food, and also resists staining from tomato based recipes. Oven safe and makes amazing frittatas, giant dutch baby pancakes, and crustless quiche. Also great for braising brisket, short ribs, and roasting chicken, turkey and beef. Oven to table, looks beautiful and keeps everything nice and hot.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Braiser I just received this braiser in graphite grey purchased from Williams Sonoma. I already own four other enameled cast iron products from Staub as well as several others made by Le Creuset and like both brands for their excellent quality, performance, and craftsmanship. I did not have a need for another braiser, but what caught my eye was the difference in the handle design. This is the only reason I made the purchase. I highly prefer this handle design over Staub's normal design and Le Creuset's signature series design. I think this handle design is not only superior aesthetically but functionally as well. I only wish my other Staub products had the same handles. Staub hit a home run with this one by taking their already well crafted products and elevating it to another level. I hope you switch to this design because I believe this to be another competitive advantage for your products. My only gripe now is this new braiser makes my older Staub products appear inferior.
Date published: 2017-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Don't crowd the pot! I love this braiser and use it 3-4 times a week. Very versatile and well worth the investment. I cook lots of vegetables and meats and get them nice and crispy and perfectly cooked once I learned to not over fill the braiser. It can hold quite a bit!
Date published: 2018-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This pretty grenadine braiser can easily be transferred from stove to oven to table as it is not only functional, but makes for a beautiful presentation piece. The double handles will make the transferring easy while the innovative Staub technology takes care of everything on the inside. Marvel at the results yielded by the exclusive self-basting lid and nonstick enameled interior, offering the most flavorful food that will be perfectly browned and seared. Easy to clean, especially when doing the recommended hand washing!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointed I have had my braiser for less than two weeks and there are a lot of hairlines cracks like crazing showing on the bottom already. I have followed the instructions to preheat in low (in my case the lowest heat setting for 10 mins) then slowly increase to no higher than medium but this is happening in less than two months. My other pieces did not do the same, so I’m not sure if this is a defective piece or the lighter color pots and pans tend to do this. This is b grade item but still it shouldn’t like this.....
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great cooking tool It's a wonderful braiser for cuts that need long cooking (shanks, oxtail), also great for making some succulent meatballs. It works well together with 11" ceramic press to fry a butterflied chicken. Overall, it's a nice versatile pan that is very worth of it's price.
Date published: 2019-07-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_73
  • loc_en_US, sid_13003006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can the glass lid go into the oven?

Asked by: CT718
Thank you for contacting Zwilling Staub Yes, Oven safe up to 500 F Regards, Zwilling Staub
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-11-05

I just purchased the cast iron 3.5 gt brasier, will the animal knobs work with this pan? Is there a benefit to also purchasing the glass top?

Asked by: Melissa 29
Any Staub knob will work with this pan, the only benefit of the glass lid is that you can see how your food is cooking.
Date published: 2021-03-04

I’m used to know the sizes in cm than qt. Is your 3.5qt braiser equals to 24cm? Can I buy either 26cm or 28cm braiser in the US?

Asked by: Anonymous
yes 24cm is a 3.5 qt, and the braiser only comes in one size.
Date published: 2021-02-10

Is it safe above 500 degrees without the knob? I notice that the dutch ovens say 900 degrees and can be placed on a grill, but not the braisers. Is There a difference?

Asked by: DMom
Our Staub cast iron is oven safe up to 500° with or without the lids.
Date published: 2020-11-24

I’m confused by the first lines of the description “Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. ... this may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have bee enameled over”. Is this a direct or factory seconds website?  

Asked by: LadyBird524
We are the manufacturer. Our factory sends a limited number of seconds which are products that have minor visual imperfections. These will not affect performance and allow us to offer these great items at a significant discount.
Date published: 2020-08-11

Does the lid have spikes or ridges for self-basting?

Asked by: viemexis
Some older models with the spiked lid are available with visual imperfections, but all of our the newer braisers do not have the chistera feature.
Date published: 2021-08-17

What is the diameter of the bottom of the pan?

Asked by: sammm
The bottom diameter is 10.1".
Date published: 2019-09-12

What is the diameter and height of this Staub 3.5 qt. braiser please?

Asked by: Roloru
The dimensions for this product are 15.4" wide with handles X 12" in diameter X 5.0" tall.
Date published: 2018-07-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_13003006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product