Staub Cast Iron 12" Round Double Handle Pure Griddle, Grenadine
The Staub Cast Iron Pure Griddle pan is ideal for making delicious eggs, bacon, and pancakes. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Cast iron griddle pan has a low side for easy flipping while containing food
- Oversized handles allow easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Substance: Cast Iron
- Coating: Enamel
- Net weight: 6.31 lbs
- Height of product: 1.38 in
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product