Variations
YOU SAVE: -52%
$314.00 $149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -52%
$314.00 $149.99
Staub Cast Iron 4.5-qt Perfect Pan - Visual Imperfections - Grenadine is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_11, d_18, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.2
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13192987, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 91ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Enamel Perfect Pan, Grenadine - Visual Imperfections
$314.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The Perfect Pan's name says it all. The ultimate multitasker, it excels at searing, sauteing, browning, steaming, stir frying, and deep frying. Wide, angled sides facilitate stirring without spilling - a plus when stir frying meats and vegetable. Thanks to cast iron construction, the vessel retains heat remarkably well to ensure uniform cooking.
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Rough texture results in exceptional browning
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.41 lbs
  • Capacity: 4.65 qt
  • Length of product: 15.16 in
  • Width of product: 11.81 in
  • Height of product: 4.72 in
  • Height without lid: 3.35 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.10 in
Staub Cast Iron 4.5-qt Perfect Pan - Visual Imperfections - Grenadine is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's a good deal ! I am not a perfectionist and don't mind minor flaws. When I received this item, it took me a while to find out where the imperfection is. Mine is at the bottom, there is a tiny little depression on the outside surface and you cant see it if you don't flip the pan. It still looks absolutely beautiful and functions well ! I'm very satisfied with it!
Date published: 2016-11-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from you sent me the refurbished one. there were many scratches on it. I am so disappointed .
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything I wanted it to be. Bot it and was extremely pleased with it. The price made it even better. But full price the item is truly worth it.
Date published: 2017-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice wok Only observed a little hole outside which has no impact on the usage and negligible. Thanks for the good price
Date published: 2019-01-19
  • y_2019, m_11, d_18, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.2
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13192987, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Is this pan shaped exactly like the Staub 6qt wok? (Same slope angles on the sides etc)

Asked by: Grey
Yes, the Perfect Pan is a smaller version of the 6-qt. wok.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-14

Can I use this glass lid into the oven as well?? 

Asked by: JJ2017
The lid is oven-safe to 500F.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-01

I have a question about this item. Is it ovel? I checked the demention and web page says 15.2" x 11.8" x 4.7".

Asked by: yukon
This item is round, the diameter is about 11.8". The longer dimension accounts for the handles.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-02

how much does pan weigh

Asked by: mataba
This pan weighs approximately 9 lbs.
Date published: 2017-01-10

Can i get this idem? Is this out of stock?

Asked by: gofl1028
As long as the "Add to Cart" button is showing, the item can be purchased. If the button is not shown, the item is out of stock.

Can i get this item?

Asked by: gofl1028
As long as the "Add to Cart" button is showing, the item can be purchased. If the button is not shown, the item is out of stock.

What are the visual imperfections in this product?

Asked by: isaythree
Each piece is slightly different so it is impossible to say exactly what the imperfection is. These are all products that our factory did not feel could be made available at full price, but all of the imperfections are purely visual. Most of the issues are either chips in enamel that have been enameled over, minor scratches, or uneven finishes. The majority are on the outside of the piece or along the rims. Most of the time it is actually difficult to spot the issue. There are no major dents or malformed pieces. Each piece is fully functional and covered by our warranty.
Date published: 2016-12-15

Is it flat on the bottom? I have a glass top electric range, and wonder how big the bottom contact surface is, if it is flat on the bottom.

Asked by: Victorialjj
It can definitely be used on a glass cooktop. The bottom, the part that will come in contact with the cooktop, is flat.
Date published: 2016-11-04
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_13192987, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 140ms
  • questions, product