Staub Cast Iron 12" Chicken al Mattone Griddle & Press Set, Grenadine
The new Chicken Al Mattone combines Staub's cast iron and ceramic expertise into one gourmet package. Inspired by Italy's "chicken under a brick" dish - a mattone is a heavy tile in Italian - this two-piece set comes with a 12" cast iron griddle pan and an 11" ceramic press.
For juicy, crispy chicken, the ultra glazed ceramic press retains moisture and enhances browning. Chicly embossed, the press embodies Staub's commitment to both form and function. The knob on the press and the pan's handles are both oversized for easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
On its own, the Pure Griddle pan is ideal for making delicious eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Its textured black matte enamel interior ensures perfect frying and even cooking every time.
- Ultra-heavy glazed ceramic Chicken Al Mattone press retains moisture and ensures even browning
- Cast iron griddle pan has a low side for easy "flipping" while containing food
- Oversized handles and knob allow easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Griddle made in France, press made in China
- Substance: Cast Iron
- Coating: Enamel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 222ms
- reviews, product