YOU SAVE: -42%
293.00 $169.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -42%
293.00 $169.99
Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Traditional Skillet - Graphite Grey is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 49.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_12322818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 145ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 12322818
Staub Cast iron 11'' Traditional Skillet - Graphite Grey
$293.00 $169.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Proudly made in France, Staub has been the benchmark for premium cast iron cookware. Like all Staub fry pans, the Staub Traditional Skillet browns foods beautifully. Whether you’re searing chicken breasts, frying bacon, or caramelizing carrots, the Staub enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning and searing, without sticking. And because cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one, our Traditional Skillet boasts all the features of a fry pan combined with higher, straighter sides, which means less splatter on the stovetop. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it’s perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
  • Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning.
  • Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning.
  • Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution.
  • Pouring spouts for easy fat removal.
  • Raised sides help prevent splatter and spills.
  • Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 17.32 in
  • Width of product: 12.60 in
  • Height of product: 2.17 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in

Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one.

Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one

Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Traditional Skillet - Graphite Grey is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 49.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High sided 11-inch skillet. So many uses! This is an awesome pan. I've tested it and love both the size and the sides. The 11-inches i enough for a family of four (or a two with left overs). It can be used as a skillet - great for bacon, eggs, pancakes and potatoes any time. Also the higher sides, make it great for small batches of fried chicken, doughnuts. But my personal favorite is the baking possibilities! Tarte Tatin? Perfect! Corn bread and soda bread look professionally made. Crisps, crumbles and cobblers bubble and brown to deliciousness. Skillet brownie? chocolate chip cookie? banana bread? Yup. Like all Staub products the enamel coating on the interior cleans up easily. And the beautiful exterior enamel makes for a lovely presentation at the table.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding, deeper skillet! Staub cast iron is safe up to oven safe up to 900˚F which is great for when you want to start something off on the stove and finish in the oven and enjoy the full benefit of cast iron features. This skillet serve many uses for daily cooking, cast iron unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, excellent browning meat, and searing steaks. It is recommended to handwash cast iron because it is too heavy for the dishwasher to handle, although it is dishwasher safe. A gorgeous cookware so beautiful you'll want to serve your food in them, from the oven straight to your table setting. This is an excellent gifting idea for wedding, anniversary, housewarming or to upgrade to a higher level of cookware and a fancy family dining.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This skillet may just have everything one could want in a fry pan. I appreciate the taller sides to avoid mess but also to allow more capacity. But most of all, the innovative Staub nonstick enameled surface is a dream to cook on. Even with the high, even heat from the cast iron, the interior surface easily releases food and makes clean up easy too. Though heavy in nature, this cast iron skillet is fabulous addition to any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such an awesome fry pan by Staub I never knew how awesome enameled cast iron fry pans were until I used this one. I always thought that cast iron took a lot of work to take care of, but after getting this pan and using it, it’s now a staple in my cooking. I love this pan, it does an amazing job of searing, roasting, and really releases food easily, almost as if it’s a nonstick. Since it’s enameled, I don’t have to season it! I love the Graphite color, it’s beautiful with the black enamel. I also love that it has a pour spout so I can pour sauce, grease out of the pan much easier.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful deeper skillet! It will quickly become my go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, browning and braising meat, and frying. Skillets with double handle stands out for having an extra handle for more control when transferring your delicious food to your beautiful Staub cast iron plate and keep it warm. Staub skillet cast iron is so versatile to add in your collections. A spout is so useful to keep those juice in the right place and dishwasher safe, handwashing is highly recommended.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This skillet has straight sides as opposed to flared sides on a fry pan. Perfect for keeping the stove clean while you cook burgers or steaks, or anything for that matter. Staub's famous black matte finish produces beautiful seared meals. I have also done cornbread in the pan, the crust comes out perfect! It goes up to 500F on any cook surface. So versatile.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Black Cast Iron That Stands Out Better! Staub skillet cast iron is so versatile to add in your collections and also served as saute' pan. Skillets with double handle stands out for having an extra handle for more control when transferring your delicious food to your beautiful Staub cast iron plate and keep it warm. That spout is so useful to keep those juice in the right place.
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Check Out the Sides of Pan Whats unique about this pan is the sides don't flare like a regular fry pan which make for less mess while cooking. Its made with Staub's famous black matte finish which allows what ever your cooking to sear beautifully. It heats up quickly and has amazing heat retention. I have even baked biscuits in this pan, its really versatile.
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2020, m_5, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_12322818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Can this pan be used on a glass cook too?

Asked by: BlueMountainBabe
This can be used on most glass cook tops. Be sure to check with the manufacturer of your stove top to ensure it is safe for enameled cast iron.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-04

Hello, Does this skillet come with a lid?

Asked by: Stacey Rae
This does not include a lid.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2020, m_5, d_24, h_14CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_12322818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product