Details

Staub Cast Iron 11-inch, Frying Pan, Cherry - Visual Imperfections

$143.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Cook for a crowd with less stovetop splatter

• Straight sides reduce mess on the stovetop
  • Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
  • Serve right to the table in this elegant fry pan
STAUB Cast Iron 11-inch Traditional Deep Skillet - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_123292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40506-559-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 143 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

STAUB traditional skillets are perfect for every day, quick cooking. Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one, our skillet boasts all the features of a fry pan combined with higher, straighter sides, which means less splatter on the stovetop. Sear chicken breasts, fry bacon, and caramelize carrots with the enameled cast iron interior that promotes even browning and exceptional searing and requires no seasoning.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.

• 11-inch fry pan for cooking for a crowd
  • Higher, straighter sides for less splatter on the stovetop
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Transfers beautifully from oven to table
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 123292806
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 17.32 in
  • Width of product: 12.60 in
  • Height of product: 2.17 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron 11-inch Traditional Deep Skillet - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great find! So glad I found your website. I love my new pan, and the minor imperfection will never be noticed by anyone else but me! I plan to find other treasures in the coming months.
Date published: 2021-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just what I wanted All my years of cooking and I didn’t have a proper cast iron fry pan. Lately, I have been treating myself to all sizes and colors of Staub to bring some delight to my time in the kitchen. This pan is just what I needed. It cooks beautifully. Cleans easily (do the boiled baking soda for stubborn spots, zip-zip, gone.) And the red is stunning. No imperfections to me, just perfection.
Date published: 2021-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Frying Pan My new 11-inch, cherry red Frying pan is beautiful and is wonderful to cook with. It arrived fast, double boxed and packaged in a lovely Staub printed product box. I have inspected my new pan on all sides and could not find anything wrong…so happy with my new pan. Thanks ZWILLING and thanks for reading my reading my review!
Date published: 2021-09-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Beautiful pan...great additionto our cherry collec This pan is beautiful...imperfections and all. We have many Staub grills, braisers, casseroles, etc. and love them all. They're so pretty, we leave them out for others to admire.
Date published: 2022-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Perfect Pan! I love this pan! Excellent value. I cannot see any imperfections. I would purchase more Staub products based on this pan.
Date published: 2022-04-07
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_123292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Will the 11 inch glass domed lid fit this 11 inch deep skillet?

Asked by: Kim812
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-07-14

Hello, I was wondering if this pan is also broiler-safe? Thanks!

Asked by: ChrisVA
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-06-25
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_123292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product