Variations
YOU SAVE:-60%
$371.00 $149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-60%
$371.00 $149.99
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Universal Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_16, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_127292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 159ms
  • reviews, product
Low Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Enamel Saute pan with glass lid
$371.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.

For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.

Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.55 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.91 qt
  • Length of product: 14.17 in
  • Width of product: 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 6.38 in
  • Height without lid: 2.76 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 0.00 in
  • Bottom diameter: 8.74 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 0.00 in
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Universal Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for everday I have had my pan for a few months and have found I use it more than any other pot/pan. It is the perfect size for making my dinners for 2 with small left overs. It sears great and clean up of the enamel finish is easy. The domed lid gives added room and lets steam run back onto food. I have 3 other Staub pots, all are of the best quality. This piece is a must in any kitchen!
Date published: 2018-11-27
  • y_2019, m_8, d_16, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_127292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 19ms
  • reviews, product

Please, what is the diameter of the flat bottom? (Need to know for my induction cook top.) And how high is the side? Is there a place where I can go to look up pertinent dimensions for Staub cookware?

Asked by: I Do The Speed Limit
Excuse me, but you did not answer the question I asked: I needed the diameter of the FLAT bottom, and you provided the diameter at the inside top. That's no help at all.... But I bought the universal 4 quart pan/pot anyway. And now I can provide you and others with the CORRECT answer. This dimension is important to people who are looking to meet the requirements of the elements on their induction cook tops. The outside, bottom, absolutely flat, diameter of this item is 8 3/4". The inside, bottom, including the slight curve up that can provide a flat enough surface on which food can be browned/sauteed, is 9 1/4" to 9 1/2". Here is another interesting dimension: The height of the inside top of the lid down to the inside bottom of the pan is about 4 1/2". (That is a hard measurement to get exact, so I emphasize "about". It also takes into consideration the underside screw head for the knob.) Thank you.
Answered by: I Do The Speed Limit
Date published: 2018-09-10
  • y_2019, m_8, d_16, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_127292806, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 168ms
  • questions, product