YOU SAVE: -30%
214.00 $149.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
214.00 $149.99
Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Crepe Pan with Spreader & Spatula - Matte Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 31.
  • y_2020, m_6, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_1212823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 1212823
Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Crepe Pan with Spreader & Spatula - Matte Black
$214.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
  • Includes wooden spatula and spreader
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all cook tops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.41 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.00 qt
  • Length of product: 18.90 in
  • Width of product: 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 2.44 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.17 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.43 in
Staub Cast Iron 11-inch Crepe Pan with Spreader & Spatula - Matte Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from this crepe pan is the perfect size , shape and material! it stays at a more consistent temp than some of the less expensive crepe pans. I love the solidness of it , the comfortable grip on the handle (that does not get to hot to hold!) the spreader and turner are so great to have, in the past I've had to improvise with other kitchen tools. I store all the pieces together so I never have to look for a substitute tool. I highly recommend this pan if you like to prepare crepes, either savory or sweet!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love the pan A good pan but not very easy to come clean if you e been making flat breads
Date published: 2020-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Make the perfect crepes! This special occasion pan makes the absolute perfect crepes. Show off to your family or whomever you are making breakfast for with this Staub crepe pan. The cast-iron provides perfect and even heating for the batter and comes with a spreader AND spatula making it easy to spread and flip your delicate crepes. This pan works great for regular pancakes, fried eggs, bacon or anything you need a flat surface for! Gotta love the versatility!
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Helps with constant temperature The crépe pan works well. It holds the heat steady from crepe to crepe. It is a bit heavy, so you really need the spreader to move the batter into a big enough circle to make a thin crepe. The spatula helps in freeing the crepe from the pan and turning it over (you do have to use a good bit of butter or oil--the pan is not non-stick and I had more than one crepe stick). I wish the spreader and spatula had been finished a bit smoother.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the crepe pan This pan is amazing! I love the look of it, with the wood handle and matte black enameling, it carries that French aesthetic you expect to see from Staub. I love making crepes, and this pan does a fantastic job really spreading out the batter thinly and not sticking to the pan. Since it’s enameled cast iron, I don’t have to worry about seasoning it, or the pan patina like traditional crepe pans.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not just for crepes! I was looking for more pans to to make tortillas and realized this would do the trick; and boy did it. It held the heat so well that it's become the first pan I pull out when I am making tortillas, flatbread, pancakes, French toast, and of course, crepes. Also great for finishing crepes - butter melts and sugar caramelizes quickly. I love this pan. Not too heavy either.
Date published: 2020-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Makes perfect crepes everytime! The fact that this crepe pan is made out of cast iron makes it so that the heat is retained very well and I don't have hot spots when I am making my crepes, so they evenly brown every time. I love how the handle is wood, so it keeps the handle cool and the spreader makes it so that my crepes are super thin and crisp. This is a great pan for anyone who loves crepes!
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Crepes and more This is such a beautiful pan with the black enameling and long wooden handle. I could just leave it on my stove all the time. Because the cast iron cooks so evenly, it makes a perfect crepe every time, but don't stop there. I love making quesadillas, grilled cheese, pancakes and french toast. This would make the perfect wedding gift.
Date published: 2020-03-27
  • y_2020, m_6, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_1212823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

I have maximum electrical burner diameter 7 inches while pan diameter is 11 inches. Will the pan work good in this case?

Asked by: KValerie
We recommend using a burner size as close to the base of the pan as possible. A 7" burner will be too small for this item.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-04-27

Good Day, I have this pan but have not used it because the wooden handle is loose. It moves from side to side. Please inform. Thank you.

Asked by: ETHD
Thank you for your question. Please contact us via email at consumerrelations@zwillingus.com with your order number and details of the issue you're experiencing so that we may better assist you.
Date published: 2020-03-02

I purchased the 11in cast iron crepe pan. I did not season as recommended, I did however add a drop of cooking oil. The entire crepe stuck to the pan and required soaking with warm soap. How do I stop the sticking?

Asked by: LeahE
Our Staub cast iron is not treated with a nonstick coating, and is very textured, so you will need to use a generous amount of cooking fat to prevent sticking.
Date published: 2020-02-12

Was this pan supposed to come with a recipe book. I think what I ended up was something another person returned. No packing material, no instructions, just the pan, paddle, and spatuala in the box.

Asked by: Frustrated10
This item does not include a recipe book, just the pieces that you received. Returns are opened, inspected, and only put back into stock in original packaging, so you would never receive something that someone returned unopened. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Customer Service at the phone number below or by email using the "Contact Us" link.
Date published: 2019-12-04

Is this pan considered non stick for crepes?

Asked by: LisaG
Staub cast-iron products are not non-stick, but they develop some non-stick properties after repeated cooking.

Is the cooking surface pre-seasoned, naked cast iron? Or is the cooking surface enamel covered?

Asked by: MarionT
All of our cast iron cookware is completely enameled and requires no seasoning. The cooking surface is a specially formulated Black Matte enamel.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support

I can't get this pan completely clean. Food has gotten stuck in areas and it doesn't come clean. Any ideas?  It also says no seasoning is necessary but things do stick easily if you do not use ample butter. Never had this issue with any of my le creuset. 

Asked by: WendyC
To clean stubborn spots on the cooking surface, boil a little water in the pan and, once boiling, add some baking soda. Allow to boil for a few minutes. Once cool enough to handle, wash with warm, soapy water. To prevent sticking, it may take some practice to find the optimal balance of heat and oil or butter. Every burner is different, but generally if food is sticking, the pan may be too hot or too cold, or the food might not be ready to be flipped or removed yet. We generally find that, due to the heat retaining properties of cast iron, medium heat (or even lower on some stoves) will create a cooking surface that is hotter than other pans on the same setting.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
  • y_2020, m_6, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_1212823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product