Details

Staub Cast Iron square, Panini press, black matte - Visual Imperfections

$111.99
STAUB Cast Iron Grill Press 12" - Visual Imperfections -Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_12093123, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-25-cm-x-25-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"25 cm x 25 cm","ID":"25-cm-x-25-cm","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 25 cm x 25 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40510-590-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 111 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over. Fits the Staub 12" Square Grill Pan.

• Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500°F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Rough texture results in exceptional browning
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe.

Specifications

• Item no. 12093123
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.84 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.84 in
  • Width of product: 9.84 in
  • Height of product: 1.89 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.84 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron Grill Press 12" - Visual Imperfections -Black is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceeded expectations The depth and spacing of the ridges, size and weight of this press are great. I had to look this over multiple times to find the “visual imperfection” I think this could have been sold as a first quality item and no one would have questioned it. I applaud Staub / Zwilling on their very high quality standards. My only disappointment was when I found out that “B grade” items do not have a lifetime guarantee like first quality Staub cookware does. In fact, I don’t think it has any warranty. Making this fact clearer on the product listing is a suggested area of improvement for Staub/Zwilling.
Date published: 2021-03-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice surprise ...it's ribbed! This heavyweight grill press is ribbed, much like the Staub grill pan into which it fits perfectly. Most grill presses are flat pieces of metal. Message for your marketing folks - I suggest this ribbed underside be shown and stated in your advertisement for the product. It's a great feature. It helps with even searing of foods with uneven thickness, stays in place in the gill pan, and minimizes splatters. I have yet to fully test how well it helps with reducing cooking time if it is preheated in the grill pan to enable searing on both sides simultaneously. With my first try, the time didn't improve much, but will experiment further.
Date published: 2022-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A true heavy weighted grill press 5.5+Lbs. is perfect. Works really well on hamburgers. Makes it even cooked, perfect grill marks, cooks more efficiently. The only draw back is, does not work for any round pan under 12”. But who would do that anyway?
Date published: 2021-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth every penny So close, to perfect. Definitely worth buying the “imperfections “.
Date published: 2021-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this brand. We like everything well done. This press takes care of that.
Date published: 2017-06-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_12093123, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;