Details

Staub Cast Iron - Accessories 11.25 inch, oval, Magnetic Wood Trivet, brown

$39.99

Your little helper for serving

• Heat-proof up to 200°C
  • Suitable for all cast iron products
  • Magnetic
Staub 11.4-inch Oval Magnetic Wood Trivet is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 52.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_39
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190713, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-29-cm_11.25-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.25 inch","ID":"29-cm_11.25-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.25 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40509-375-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These magnetic trivets are designed to fit your Staub Cocotte perfectly and easily. Go straight from oven to table by simply attaching the trivet to the bottom of the cocotte.

• Designed to fit Staub Cocottes
  • Easily go from oven to table. Attractive hardwood
  • Heat-proof up to 200°C

Specifications

• Item no. 1190713
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: beechwood
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.42 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 0.59 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.42 in
Staub Cast Iron - Accessories 11.25 inch, oval, Magnetic Wood Trivet, brown
4.8 (52)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub 11.4-inch Oval Magnetic Wood Trivet is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 52.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant idea! Magnetizing this wood trivet was brilliant! When handling a heavy and hot Staub cast iron cocotte you do not want your trivet slipping out from under the pot and/or tipping. This solves that problem by securely fastening to the bottom of your cocotte! It will keep your counter or table protected from the heat and stay in place the whole time until you remove it.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee This is one of our companies most ingenious ideas. The magnetic trivet attaches to the bottom of the pan or cocotte when its removed from heat. Using the same handles, it can be transferred to the table in one easy motion. One word of caution, when you need to put the pot back into the oven you need to remove the magnetic trivet or the wood will scorch.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from The pictured item is not what you receive! Because the picture shows a round trivet, I assumed that was what I would receive. The title does say "oval", but even the specifications say 8.27" length by 8.27" width. What I received is 8.25" x 6". Please update this with the correct photo and specifications. I either wouldn't have ordered it or I would have ordered the larger size had I realized it was only 6" wide.
Date published: 2024-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee This is one of our companies most ingenious ideas. The magnetic trivet attaches to the bottom of the pan or cocotte when its removed from heat. Using the same handles, it can be transferred to the table in one easy motion. One word of caution, when you need to put the pot back into the oven you need to remove the magnetic trivet or the wood will scorch.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ovaal trivet for oval cocotte This magnetic wood trivet will naturally brighten up your table setting beautifully. I liked that it is light, made of wood meaning it'll be scratch proof and slides smoothly around kitchen counter. This trivet is a must have kitchen tools to prevent heat being transferred directly to your counter and table. This comes in variety of shapes and sizes.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Wood! This magnetic wood trivet will naturally brighten up my table setting beautifully. I liked that it is light, made of wood, scratch proof and slides smoothly around my counter. This trivet is a must have kitchen tools to prevent heat being transferred directly to my counter and table. This comes in couple shapes and sizes.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ingenious! A trivet that follows the pot around! These wooden trivets have a strong magnet built into them so that it 'attaches' to the bottom of the pot, and moves from the kitchen to the table with ease. No need to have a second pair of hands - or worse, get to the table with pot in hand, only to realize the trivet was left in the drawer. I have them in ever size.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I prefer wood trivets over any other surface and this one is perfect for my Staub coq au vin pans or cocottes. It is magnetic so you can attach it to the pan before you take dinner to the table. It can with stand temperatures up to 392F, perfect for those hot Staub pans. I also use it for my Staub grill pans too.
Date published: 2020-04-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_39
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190713, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What temperature max can these widen trivets hold?

Asked by: JLow
They are heat safe up to 500°F.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190713, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product