Details

Staub Cast Iron - Specialty Items 1.1 qt, Oval, Pig Cocotte, Graphite Grey

$239.99
Staub Cast Iron 1-qt Pig Cocotte - Graphite Grey is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 27.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_1121718, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product
{"graphite-grey-17-cm_1.1-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"graphite grey","ID":"graphite-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color graphite grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1.1 qt","ID":"17-cm_1.1-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1.1 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40500-176-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 239 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.Staub specialty cocottes have uniquely designed lids that transform traditional cocottes into delightful centerpieces. The adorable 1 quart Pig Cocotte is sure to please fans of pork.Each Staub specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. As is tradition in French families, these heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation

• Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
  • Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
  • Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
  • Vivid three-step Majolica enameling imbues color with brilliance and depth. Will not chip, crack or rust.
  • Easy-to-grip handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500°F
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 1121718
Characteristics
  • Color: graphite grey
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.63 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.06 qt
  • Length of product: 8.82 in
  • Width of product: 6.69 in
  • Height of product: 5.12 in
  • Height without lid: 4.17 in
  • Upper diameter: 6.69 in
  • Bottom diameter: 5.83 in
  • Handle length: 1.06 in
Staub Cast Iron - Specialty Items 1.1 qt, Oval, Pig Cocotte, Graphite Grey
4.8 (27)
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB cast iron tall cocottes and Dutch oven video slot

STAUB COCOTTES & DUTCH OVENS!

The Staub cast iron cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. Staub cast iron cocottes combine function and beauty allowing ease of transferring your meals from oven to table.

Staub Cast Iron 1-qt Pig Cocotte - Graphite Grey is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 27.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For Cochon Collectors This is an adorable pan. Perfect for anyone with a love of pigs and pork. Great size for a terrine, vegetarian included. The French would make a version of a pot pie in this, so if you're in the mood to get a puff pastry and toss some meat and vegetables together, it's a delight to bring to the table. Enough for two people.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hog Wild Pig lovers, get ready for a Staub treat! this specialty cocotte is designed with lots of details. Perfect for all recipes in the pork family!! I like using this for pork stew. I can get an incredible sear on the meat and vegetables and lfinish in the oven. It's everything you would expect from a Staub cast iron- Collector piece.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from attractive piece I use this small cocotte for rillettes and tureens. The enameled cast iron makes it so easy to clean and eliminates the need for seasoning. It heats evenly due to the natural properties of cast iron. It holds both hot and cold temperatures well. I love the pig design on the lid. It has a very classic look.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable This is such an adorable pot; the pig is perfectly shiny! Just like all my other Staub pots, it's enamalled inside and out. It doesn't require seasoning, heats up great and browns perfectly. I love this pot for a potato or mac and cheese dish; you get that yummy, crispy crust. And because it holds heat so well, I taking it straight to the table to serve.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Pig Pot I love this cute little pig to put in the middle of a buffet. The pig creates a beautiful dome on the top, which is very helpful for food that sticks up over the top of the rim. The fact that it is cast iron makes it a really great presentation piece because it retains heat well, so taking it from the oven to the table and the food stays hot for a long time.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Whimsical and Useful! This cocotte is such a fun piece and is sure to be a conversation starter at your buffet table! This is a small pot...about four cups so its great for side dishes, appetizers or soup...especially ham hock soup! This is also a fun pot to bring appetizers in to a party or gathering, The lid keeps everything warm and clean up is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my cute little Pig Cocotte! Love this little cocotte! I have used it a few times already. Perfect size for small portions to cook or reheat. Cooked 5 or 6 hard-boiled eggs perfectly.
Date published: 2020-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great pig cocotte Such a fun piece to have in your kitchen, this is the perfect cocotte for serving anything pork related, whether that’s pulled pork, bacon wrapped chestnuts, this cast iron pieces is perfect for sauces, braising meat, and with the enameling you don’t have to worry about seasoning after use. The graphite is a great color on this piece, and definitely a statement cocotte to have in any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_1121718, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;