29.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -31%
29.00 $19.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Boussole 16 oz. Mug - White is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_40501-517, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 151ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Serve your guests hot and cold drinks in this attractive mug. With its timeless design this cup fits perfectly into every kitchen style. With its ergonomic handle, the mug always lies comfortably and securely in the hand. The surface coating of the ceramic makes the mug extremely easy to clean. Serve your guests hot and cold drinks in a stylish way in this dust mug.
  • Ergonomic handle
  • Available in various colours
  • Easy to clean thanks to enamelled surface

Specifications

• Item no. 40501-517
Characteristics
  • Color: Off-White
  • Country of origin: Portugal
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 0.50 qt
Staub Boussole 470 ml, Ceramic, Mug 16oz - Off White, Off-White
$29.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Boussole 16 oz. Mug - White is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous mug A beautiful modern style set based on the traditional Stuab "compass" cast iron pieces. This is a perfect sized mug for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soups. The rounded style is perfect for cupping- my favorite way to hold a mug! A durable ceramic mug that feels great in your hand and is suitable for microwaves, freezers and dishwashers. The staub lettering around the rim is in keeping with the compass design. Beautiful graphite color.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I drink coffee all day and am constantly heating it up in the microwave. This mug is perfect for me as it is not only microwave safe it is extremely durable so no chipping. The mug is also freezer and oven safe. We drink a lot of smoothies in our house so I make them ahead of time and freeze them. The kids can then pull them out and pop into the microwave for a minute. These mugs get major action in our house.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful in blue A beautiful modern style cup based on the traditional Stuab "compass" cast iron pieces. The rounded shape of this mug is perfect for cupping! My favorite way to hold a mug of coffee, tea or hot soup! A durable ceramic cup that feels great in your hand and is suitable for microwaves, freezers and dishwashers. The staub lettering around the rim is in keeping with the compass design. Beautiful blue color
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable mug, I love this! As someone who loves to drink coffee and tea this mug is perfect for my me and so as my husband. I can put it in the microwave to reheat the contents if it's gone cold and I have a coffee/mug warmer to keep coffee warm while working from home or at my office table during this pandemic or I can pop it in the fridge for a bit if it's too hot to drink right away. Even if I make milkshakes, I can keep these cups in the freezer to keep the milkshakes nice and frozen until it's time to serve. My daughter loves to craft, so she likes to heat emboss her professors' names onto one of these mugs and give it as a classy end-of-the-school-year gift. They are always so impressed and she often sees them using the mugs when she returns to school many months later! Great for self-use as well as gifts! The color is also just beautiful and adds a touch of elegance to mealtime! Plus dishwasher safe so cleaning is a breeze!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Staub Mug! As someone who loves to drink coffee and tea this mug is perfect for my me and so as my husband. I can put it in the microwave to reheat the contents if it's gone cold and I have a coffee/mug warmer to keep coffee warm while working from home or at my office table during this pandemic or I can pop it in the fridge for a bit if it's too hot to drink right away. Even if I make milkshakes, I can keep these cups in the freezer to keep the milkshakes nice and frozen until it's time to serve. My daughter loves to craft, so she likes to heat emboss her professors' names onto one of these mugs and give it as a classy end-of-the-school-year gift. They are always so impressed and she often sees them using the mugs when she returns to school many months later! Great for self-use as well as gifts! The colors are also just beautiful and adds a touch of elegance to mealtime! Plus dishwasher safe so cleaning is a breeze!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Our family loves these mugs. I use it for coffee and am constantly heating it up in the microwave. My kids make smoothies and freeze them in this mug, they pull them out when they want and pop them into the micro wave for a min. Lastly hubby makes single serving cookies in it, it is oven safe up to 500F. They are well loved in this household.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice size coffee mug that comes in 3 lovely colors. Boussole means compass in French which is a nod to the debossed pattern on the rims of every piece. Durable stoneware made in Portugal that is oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Scratch resistant for stacking without damage to the surface of the dishes.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice size coffee mug that comes in 3 lovely colors. Boussole means compass in French which is a nod to the debossed pattern on the rims of every piece. Durable stoneware made in Portugal that is oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Scratch resistant for stacking without damage to the surface of the dishes.
Date published: 2020-05-14
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_40501-517, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;