YOU SAVE: -29%
14.00 $9.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -29%
14.00 $9.99
Staub Pastry Brush is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_40503-109, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 122ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 40503-109
Staub Accessories Pastry brush
$14.00 $9.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Beloved by professional and home chefs alike, Staub has poured its expertise into a new line of kitchen tools and accessories that compliment its cast iron cookware. Exquisite and ergonomic, Staub Tools are perfectly contoured to fit the hand, pot, and bowl. Safe to use on all cookware surfaces, this full range of kitchen essentials is made from long-lasting black matte silicone and eco-friendly Acacia wood.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Silicone
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.14 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.66 in
  • Width of product: 1.77 in
Staub Pastry Brush is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Staub line of kitchen utensils is a head above the competition in quality and beauty. The first thing I want to tell you is how much I love the Acacia wood handles. They are smooth and rounded and so comfortable to hold. I have other utensils with wood handles that are rough and don't repel moisture like these do. The silicone is matte and dark so it doesn't stain and it cleans up so easily. The silicone brush is really nice because the bristles are small and close together so they hold the marinade or butter well to transport to what you are brushing. No more worries of losing bristles into your food!
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice looking pastry brush This is a tool you don’t realize you need until you use it. Perfect for applying egg wash on dough, or oil based rubs on meat, it’s very handy to have instead of trying to brush eggs with a spoon. The Acacia wood handle is a nice durable wood, great for tools being used in the kitchen daily. The silicone bristles make for easy cleaning, especially if you were using it with oils.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Glad to have pastry brush! Barely used tool in my kitchen drawer, it is very useful when needed though. A big helper for a delicious empanada. With this pastry brush, it ensures even egg wash distribution on the dough. Excellent helper basting/brushing marinate into my specialty chicken hamonado and a few festivity dish my family loved! Handwashing only.
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BBQ Magic Another beautiful Staub utensil. I seem to have an addiction to them. This one is heavy duty and use it for our barbecuing projects. The silicone can withstand heat up to 500F so I don't have to worry about it touching the hot BBQ grill. Clean up is a snap, everything washes right out.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Basting Brush This is the best basting brush. Use for marinades and sauces, or to sop up juices and drippings when roasting meat. Great for baking to brush egg wash, oil, or melted butter. Silicone is heat resistant and will not stain. Comfortable round wood handle with hanging loop.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good brush Essential tool to have for brushing egg wash on pastries, basting meats and brushing vegetables with seasoned oil. Perfect for dusting excess flour from your work station. The silicone material works much better for evenly coating edges. Easy release and clean up
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and Sturdy Made from a durable and heat resistant silicone. No worries of bristles falling off in your food. Great length, weight and feel, perfect for barbq sauce, buttering rolls, and egg wash. I love the wood handle!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you don't have a pastry brush or are replacing an old one, this Staub version is a fabulous value. The rustic wood handle adds durability and comfort while the silicone brush stays gentle on food, no matter what you are using it for.
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_40503-109, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 107ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;