• Dark Blue

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -64%
139.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -64%
139.00 $49.99
Staub Olivewood 4- pc Silicone Spatula Set - Dark Blue is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 74.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Staub Olivewood tool collection is a perfect complement to the extensive range of enameled cast iron and ceramic cookware that is beloved by chefs worldwide. Each spatula is hand sculpted from a single piece of sustainable olive wood. Due to the natural variations in wood grain, no two tools are alike - each one is special. The beautiful handles are contoured to rest comfortably in the hand. Effortlessly fold egg whites, stir stews and scrape batters from bowls.
  • Perfectly contoured to the hand, the pot and the bowl
  • Safe for use on all cookware surfaces including non-stick finishes
  • Olivewood has naturally occurring oils and density for superior durability
  • Silicone is long lasting and provides high temperature resistance
  • Spatula's silicone head is easy to clean
  • Hand washing and towel drying is recommended for the STAUB Tools
  • Designed by STAUB in France.

Specifications

• Item no. 40509-263
Characteristics
  • Color: Dark-Blue
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Silicone
  • Number of parts: 4
Staub Accessories 4-pc, Silicone, Kitchen gadgets sets
$139.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Olivewood 4- pc Silicone Spatula Set - Dark Blue is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 74.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gifting 3pc. Set! Staub silicone spatula comes in a variety of colors, catering individual taste but this has beautiful olive wood and sweet design! A perfect tool for nonstick coated pots and pans, effortless flipping, lifting and turning food. Flawless design for stirring stews, perfect scraping scrambled eggs, pancakes, and crepes. Priced well, and durable kitchen tools, my go-to spatula. This spatula is an exquisite design, the handle is manufactured with premium olivewood. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in the hand, contoured to the pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long-lasting and provides high-temperature resistance.
Date published: 2020-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, Sturdy Olivewood Handle! Staub silicone spatula comes in variety of colors, catering individual taste but this is a beautiful grenadine and sweet! Perfect tools for nonstick coated pots and pans, effortless flipping, lifting and turning food. Flawless design for stirring stews, perfect scraping scrambled eggs, pancakes and crepes. Priced well, and durable kitchen tools, my go-to spatula. This spatula is an exquisite design, handle is manufactured with premium olivewood. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in the hand, contoured to the pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long lasting and provides high temperature resistance.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the basil spatula! Staub silicone spatula comes in variety of colors, catering individual taste but this is a beautiful basil! Perfect tools for nonstick coated pots and pans, effortless flipping, lifting and turning food. Flawless design for stirring stews, perfect scraping scrambled eggs, pancakes and crepes. Priced well, and durable kitchen tools, my go-to spatula. This spatula is an exquisite design, handle is manufactured with premium olivewood. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in the hand, contoured to the pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long lasting and provides high temperature resistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I liked the handle the most! Staub silicone spatula comes in variety of colors, catering individual taste but this is a beautiful basil! Perfect tools for nonstick coated pots and pans, effortless flipping, lifting and turning food. Flawless design for stirring stews, perfect scraping scrambled eggs, pancakes and crepes. Priced well, and durable kitchen tools, my go-to spatula. This spatula is an exquisite design, handle is manufactured with premium olivewood. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in the hand, contoured to the pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long lasting and provides high temperature resistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Blue! Staub silicone spatula comes in variety of colors, catering individual taste but this is a beautiful basil! Perfect tools for nonstick coated pots and pans, effortless flipping, lifting and turning food. Flawless design for stirring stews, perfect scraping scrambled eggs, pancakes and crepes. Priced well, and durable kitchen tools, my go-to spatula. This spatula is an exquisite design, handle is manufactured with premium olivewood. This kitchen tools contoured to rest comfortably in the hand, contoured to the pot and the bowl. Silicone head is easy to clean, long lasting and provides high temperature resistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my fave tool I love this spatula. The handle is so comfortable to hold. The wood grain is so unique. The head is perfectly shaped to fully clean out my bowls and get into all the corners of my pots. Its also silicone so no worry about what cookware to use it in.
Date published: 2020-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A perfect tool for all your baking needs, as it doesn't scratch surfaces. It is flexible enough that it scrapes all the dough, batter, mixes or sauces from the edges and inside corners of your bowls. It will get all the residue out and into the pan. The silicone spoon is heat-resistant and the Olivewood handle makes for a smooth and lovely finish for easy grip. Match your Staub cocottes to these kitchen tools or get contrasting colors for more fun! Hand wash and dry to keep the wooden handle looking its best!
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Angled Beauty This is a unique spatula. It is a combination of two of my favorite materials for kitchen tools. Wood, in this case gorgeous olivewood, and silicone in all it's heat resistant functionality. What makes this tool so unusual is the angle of the handle. It has an specific curve that makes it so efficient when scraping the side of a pan or the inside of a mixing bowl. Olivewood tools tend to be a little pricey, but once you own one you'll understand its appeal. Worth every penny.
Date published: 2020-04-16
  • y_2020, m_9, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_26, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Are there left-handed versions? I received a set for my birthday.

Asked by: RossB
These utensils can be used with either hand.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-06-19

Whether I am blind or misdirected, I cannot see where the length of each spatula was provided, which would be a rather glaring oversight if true. Whatever the case, can anyone help with that information? Sooner than later would be deeply appreciated.

Asked by: Tornado13
This set includes the 8", 10", and 12" spatulas.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2020, m_9, d_27, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product