130.00 $89.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -31%
130.00 $89.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub 2-pc Ceramic 24-oz Petite Pumpkin Cocotte Set - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-105, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. The Staub Ceramic Pumpkin is a stylish addition to your table. Show off your soups, casseroles, and vegetables - each dish is elevated when presented against this this pretty pumpkin. The piece effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table without the need for multiple dishes. Staub ceramics offer unparalleled performance, durability and design. The pieces are fired twice at a very high temperature, making them very resistant to impact and thermal shock; as a result, they go from freezer to oven to table with ease. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking.
  • Glass porcelain finish
  • Oven to tabletop presentation that can mix with Staub cast-iron collections
  • Oven safe up to 572°F
  • Highly scratch resistant
  • Highly impact and thermal shock resistant
  • Oven, broiler, and freezer safe
  • **The lid on the Burnt Orange Pumpkin is NOT microwave safe, however the bottom is.**
  • High polished rim won't scratch surfacesEasy to grip handles

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-105
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 0.75 qt
Staub 2-pc 24-oz Petite Pumpkin Cocotte Set - Matte Black
$130.00 $89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub 2-pc Ceramic 24-oz Petite Pumpkin Cocotte Set - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two beautiful thing! This is great to have, a single-serve dish and gorgeous table setting decorations. A very useful in the kitchen to either store condiments for convenience and fast access while cooking such as salt, pepper, chopped scallion, cumin, few other spices, and herbs. Ideal 2pc. gifting for any occasion than just giving 1pc. It is perfect for sauces and dipping, a great addition to add beauty in your kitchen. This glass porcelain finish is highly scratch-resistant, oven safe up to 572F and dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two fun serving dishes! I've been known to serve hefty portions of soup and chili, and these 3-cup cocottes can handle whatever I serve up. Most often they make an appearance as serving dishes when I have a group over. They make sure that I have potatoes or gravy or vegetables on both ends of the table. They are terrific because I can hold things in the oven because they can take the heat. This set of two is good value - his and hers, or left and right on the table.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These ceramic pumpkin cocottes are the cutest thing for the fall season. They come out early October and stay out through Thanksgiving. They look amazing with holiday colored candies but I also use them on my appetizer table for nuts, olive, cold cheese spread and baked cheese appetizers. You can even put a little tea light candle in them when not being use for food!
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Holiday fun I love to use this mini cocottes during the fall season. I find them useful for nuts and candy and even for scented candles. Could be used for a variety dips and spreads too. Fun for your appetizer table.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for fall a decoration! Fill these with candy, nuts, hot or cold dips for a Halloween party or to add interest to any fall appetizer plate. I actually use these all year for nut and olive dishes!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Boo! Festive, adorable pumpkin dishes for dips, (either hot or cold) or candy. Love the black matte particularly for Halloween. Great for a party or just to use as a decoration.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very cute fall pumpkins for condiments or hot soups. I Like the design and Staub well known quality and so versatile for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are great! The ceramic is high-quality it doesn’t scratch or chip. We use them for soups, dips, and little candy dishes.
Date published: 2020-05-22
  • y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-105, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;