Promotions

$70.00
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

$70.00
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Ceramic 7x10 - inch Rectangular Open Baker - La Mer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-338, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 105ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 40500-338
Characteristics
  • Color: La-Mer
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 2.80 qt
Staub Ceramic Oven dish
$70.00
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Ceramic 7x10 - inch Rectangular Open Baker - La Mer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great size for casseroles, sides and cobblers. The beautiful La Mer color will have you looking for more ways to bake and serve in it. It's made with the same quality I expect from Staub and it matches my cast iron pieces perfectly. It's made from durable ceramic materials that are chip resistant, scratch resistant, and resistant to sudden temperature changes. It's ideal for making ahead dishes and freezing. It can go straight from the freezer, to the oven, to the table. The deep dish design allows me to pile it up without worrying about overflow in my oven. The shiny surface cleans up easily and can go in the dishwasher too.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beauty and function Beauty and function! This baking dish is designed for side dishes and sweet treats! I use this regularly for roasted vegetables au gratin dishes, and cobblers. The ceramic surface is scratch and stain resisitant- go ahead and bake your favorite cheesy and saucy dishes. It's a perfect dish for plan ahead meals. Easily goes from freezer to oven to table .Ceramic is an excellent conductor of heat and you will also enjoy exceptional browning. Great dish to have when you are entertaining. Beautiful color!
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I have a small rectangular baker and a big one. I need one in between (just like Goldilocks) for making side dishes like mashed potatoes or mac and cheese. This size is perfect and its nests with the small and large helping with storage in my tiny, packed kitchen. The baker can go from freezer to oven up to 572F with no thermal shock problems which is unique for a ceramic baker.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This smaller La Mer baker shows off beauty on the outside and spectacular function on the inside. Made from glass porcelain and finished with a durable enamel, this dish evenly distributes and retains heat, resulting in perfectly baked treats every time. This little dish is super scratch and stain resistant, promising to be a beautiful oven to table piece for years to come.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful dark turquoise color! Staub ceramic baking dishes are made with the same attention to detail and premium quality that you find with the Staub line of cast iron. Brilliant colors, durable, scratch and stain resistant, dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe, these baking dishes will accommodate all of your recipe needs. Pretty enough to go directly from the oven to the table.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Baking with Staub! Another Staub exclusive never ceased to amazed cooks like me, and a baker like my daughter, an exceptionally great! Beauty is just one thing, functionality and reliability is important. A perfect Staub ceramic baking dish for daily cooking needs. This is my favorite bakeware baking lasagna and bake macaroni, baking brownies and garlic bread, an excellent roasting and baking dish, and great gratin dish. Staub comes in a variety of colors, so the colorful enamel outside adds flare to the kitchen and table settings. Bake and serve food directly either from the fridge or from the oven straight to the dining table for sumptuous dinner. A perfect gifting idea or a gift to yourself. This ceramic bakeware is safe use in microwave, freezer, broiler, and it is oven safe up to 572F. This ceramic bakeware is dishwasher safe however cleaning is a breeze because of its Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish. Highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.
Date published: 2020-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A good size baker, not as big as the other rectangular baker but still big enough for desserts like rice crispy treats, or for casserole dishes. With the ceramic, it heats up really well for even baking and is easy to clean. The La Mer color is beautiful, definitely reminds you of “the sea” and looks great in any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from this rectangular 10x7 baker is a little smaller casserole dish but nice size for vegetable side dishes and baked goods like brownies or a cake. Doesn't scratch, stain or chip due to the enamel finish. Great price and quality for a Staub baking dish.
Date published: 2020-05-13
  • y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-338, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;