Details

Staub Ceramic Oven dish

$60.00

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

$60.00
Staub Ceramic 8x8 Square Open Baker - La Mer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_6, d_1, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-337, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 144ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 40500-337
Staub Ceramic Oven dish
$60.00
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 2.50 qt
Staub Ceramic 8x8 Square Open Baker - La Mer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's the perfect size for side dishes or brownies. But the beautiful color and deep dish design will inspire you to find more uses. It's made from durable ceramic materials that are chip resistant, scratch resistant and it's resistant to thermal shock. It's ideal for making dishes ahead and freezing. When you're ready, they can go straight to the oven and served on your table. Clean up is a breeze, plus it's dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beauty and Function Beauty and function! This deep baking dish is perfect for smaller family meals and sweet treats! I use this regularly for casserole dishes. The ceramic surface is scratch and stain resisitant- go ahead and baked your favorite cheesyand saucy dish! It's a perfect dish for plan ahead meals. Easily goes from freezer to oven to table .Ceramic is an excellent conductor of heat and you will also enjoy exceptional browning. Great dish to have when you are entertaining. the color is magnificent.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This dark turquoise 8x8 ceramic baker is one of my favorite. Perfect size for brownies or cobblers. Staub ceramic baking dishes are made with the same attention to detail and premium quality that you find with the Staub line of cast iron. Brilliant colors, durable, scratch and stain resistant, dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe, these baking dishes will accommodate all of your recipe needs. Pretty enough to go directly from the oven to the table.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stun the dinner table as you serve your side or dessert dish straight from the oven in this gorgeous La Mer square baker. Whip up a batch of homemade brownies or savory cornbread in this excellent glass porcelain dish. With an enamel finish ensuring long-lasting scratch and stain resistance, this beautiful baker is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, just as Staub intends it.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful color baker The ultimate brownie baker, this ceramic baker is really well made, heats up superbly well and is very easy to clean, food doesn't stick to this enameled baker. I like how versatile it is with it being able to go in the oven, to fridge/freezer and to the dishwasher. A great baker to have and a nice darker toned turquoise, great color scheme for any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like to use this little baker for housewarming gifts. I bake some kind of desert and deliver it in the pan. This baker is rough and tough, it goes from the freezer to oven with no problems. Its microwave safe and clean up is a breeze - pop it into dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You can bake perfect brownies and dessert square in this 8" Staub ceramic pan. I sometimes make a casserole then freeze it for later use & it reheats perfectly. Doesn't scratch and looks like new after dishwashing. LaMer is a great new color.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Baking Dish Great baking dish for appetizers, side dishes, or desserts. Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, and oven. Glossy finish does not scratch and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2020, m_6, d_1, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-337, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;