Details

Staub Ceramic Oven dish

$70.00

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

$70.00
Staub Ceramic 7 x 10 - inch Rectangular Open Baker - WS White is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-335, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item no. 40500-335
Staub Ceramic Oven dish
$70.00
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 2.80 qt
Staub Ceramic 7 x 10 - inch Rectangular Open Baker - WS White is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pure and simple Beauty and function! This baking dish is designed for entertaining and family meals. Perfect for side dishes, sweet treats and casseroles. I like this size and shape for cobblers and oven roasted vegetables au gratin . The ceramic surface is scratch and stain resistant -go ahead and bake your favorite cheesy and saucy dishes. It's a perfect dish for plan ahead meals. Easily goes from freezer to oven to table .Ceramic is an excellent conductor of heat and you will also enjoy exceptional browning. Great dish to have when you are entertaining. Classic white!
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 7x10 baking dishes are super versitile. Able to handle most of your recipes that serve 4-6 this will be a much used baker in your kitchen tool kit. Staub ceramic baking dishes are made with the same attention to detail and premium quality that you find with the Staub line of cast iron. Brilliant colors, durable, scratch and stain resistant, dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe, these baking dishes will accommodate all of your recipe needs. Pretty enough to go directly from the oven to the table.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This smaller, white open baker combines the best innovations of Staub with the tradition and elegance of ceramic bakeware. Built from glass porcelain and finished with enamel, this dish evenly distributes and retains heat, ensuring perfectly baked results every time. Plus, the sturdy ceramic never absorbs moisture and stays scratch and stain free even after years of use.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I consider this baker a medium size, perfect for a family of four meals. I love to make the meals ahead of time, freeze them and pull them out when I need them. The ceramic will not absorb moisture, heats and retains heat exceptionally. Clean up is a breeze - baker is dishwasher safe. The white color is beautiful.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A nice in between size, this is perfect for making rice krispy treats, dump cakes, or your favorite casserole. With the ceramic construction of the baker, it will heat up really well and evenly bake your favorite dishes. It’s versatile with being able to be used in the oven to fridge and freezer.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stackable Staub With the glossy finish that resists scratching you can safely stack this 10x7 baker in between other size Staub open baking dishes. Perfect for baking casseroles or desserts to a golden finish. Glass porcelain enamel does not stain and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful baker. I love the size, especially when I do not need somethign as large as a 13x9. Performs as perfect and beautiful as it looks. Great for side dishes or desserts. Any color available would look great on a table or buffet.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this 10x7 White Staub Baking dish for making squares, brownies and cakes. Cleans easily without scratching. Even looks great when I put it in the dishwasher. Great quality and price.
Date published: 2020-05-13
  • y_2020, m_5, d_26, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-335, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 141ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;