Miyabi Fusion Morimoto Edition 8" Chef's Knife
Chef Morimoto's trademark cuisine combines the best of Japanese and Western techniques. This signature style extends to his knife design. MIYABI Fusion Morimoto Edition fuses Western-inspired ergonomics with authentic Japanese blade styles and super steel.
The MIYABI Fusion blade embodies Japanese tradition, with its 9.5 to 12 degree, hand-honed Honzabuke edge. The exceptionally sharp, thin blade allows for the precision cuts synonymous with Japanese cuisine.
The VG10, super steel blade is protected by a stunning 64-layer flower Damascus pattern and complemented by an easy-to-care-for POM handle. Sculpted in a Western-style - thicker at the end to prevent slipping - the handle fits comfortably in your hands for tireless cutting. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- VG10 super steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 60
- 65-layer flower Damascus design with a katana edge
- Rounded spine and heel
- Three-rivet handle made of glass-bead-enhanced POM
- Substance: Stainless Steel
- Coating: Damascus
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 231ms
- reviews, product