Crafted in the samurai swordâ€“making capital of the world, Seki, Japan, MIYABI merges Japanese craftsmanship with German engineering expertise to produce the ultimate kitchen knives. Experience the beauty of sharpness with the MIYABI Evolution series. Beautifully polished to a mirror finish, the ice-hardened blades are extremely durable and corrosion resistant. Made from revolutionary fine carbide FC61 steel, these knives offer the signature sharpness for which Japanese knives are known. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle encourages fatigue-free cutting and supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts. With their utmost attention to detail, skilled artisans ensure each knife is of the finest caliber. It takes more than 100 steps and 42 days to create one knife worthy of the MIYABI brand.
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Dry Sharpened blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted POM handle nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel offer tireless cutting
- Time-tested German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
Miyabi Evolution 9.5-inch Chef's Knife is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kbandphoto from two Great Knives I purchased these two knives 4-6 weeks ago. Was not happy with a couple of knives I'd had for a while.......so I went shopping. The Miyabi Evolution 6'' chef's knife does exactly what I want; nice long handle for my big hands. The JA Henckels Four Star 7" Chef's knife is also a very good knife. Both knives have good balance and preform well!
Date published: 2018-01-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by TonyMD from Snapped in my hand I've had this product (400 fc) for about five years and it has worked perfectly for cutting fish in particular. This week I was cutting soft crab shells at the joint and all of a sudden the knife snapped in my hand. I don't know what else to say other than I wouldn't get this product as it clearly doesn't last.
Date published: 2019-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Armand from Amazingly sharp I have had this knife for just a few short weeks and I'm still impressed with the balance and especially the sharpness of this knife. I will be definitely ordering another knife soon.
Date published: 2017-05-24
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product