Details

MIYABI Black 5000MCD67 10-inch, Sharpening steel

$249.99
Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_34415-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-26-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"26-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34415-260-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Miyabi Black 5000MCD is a true work of art. The blade is constructed of micro-carbide powdered MC66 steel, which is ice-hardened to an impressive 66 HRC. This results in an exceptionally sharp and lasting edge. The blade is wrapped in 132 additional layers of steel, resulting in a beautiful flower damascus pattern. The handle of the Miyabi Black series is made from unique wood, black maple. The grain and color of the black ash contrasts with the damascus of the blade. The handle is crafted in a traditional "D" shape, providing optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting in the kitchen. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.

• Designed specifically for the MC66 steel of the Miyabi Black series
  • Black ash handle
  • Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
  • Exquisite Big Leaf Maple Burl handle has a unique pattern – each knife is a unique masterpiece
  • Ergonomic Japanese D-shaped handle design nestles comfortably in the hand

Specifications

• Item no. 34415-260
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC66
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.51 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.24 in
  • Width of product: 0.91 in
  • Height of product: 1.85 in
MIYABI Black 5000MCD67 10-inch, Sharpening steel
4.3 (7)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for my Miyabi Black knife. Gorgeous steel. I purchased the Miyabi Black steel in order to have a steel that was hard enough to sharpen and hone the Miyabi Black series of knives. I am very happy with the performance of this steel, and it is a work of art in and of itself. Gorgeous workmanship.
Date published: 2019-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from high end edge maintenance This is the ultimate in edge maintenance. The super hard steel puts an edge onto even the hardest of knives. The handle is very comfortable to hold and the wood makes it truly unique.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from No_what_was_promised I purchased a 10-in sharpening blade. What I received is no more than 9 inches long. Customer services confirms that I did not receive the wrong product. This is misleading labeling. (This is my second attempt at posting an honest review of this product. My initial attempt was not made public. It seems Zwilling curates their reviews.)
Date published: 2021-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Superior Quality Miyabi Black knife series is prenominal and the sharpening steel is the icing on the cake. Good weight and well balanced.
Date published: 2022-12-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_34415-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 112ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;