Details

MIYABI Black 5000MCD67 10-pc, Knife block set, brown

$2,649.99
Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 39.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_34060-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 112ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34060-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 2649 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Miyabi Black 5000MCD is a true work of art. The blade is constructed of micro-carbide powdered MC66 steel, which is ice-hardened to an impressive 66 HRC. This results in an exceptionally sharp and lasting edge. The blade is wrapped in 132 additional layers of steel, resulting in a beautiful flower damascus pattern. The handle of the Miyabi Black series is made from unique wood, black maple. The grain and color of the black maple contrasts with the damascus of the blade. The handle is crafted in a traditional "D" shape, providing optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting in the kitchen. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.

• Includes 3.5" paring, 5.25" prep, 5.5" santoku, 8" chef's, 9.5" bread, 7" rocking santoku, 9.5" slicing, shears, steel, block
  • Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern
  • MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC
  • D-shaped handle made from stunning black ash
  • Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method
  • Hand crafted in Seki, Japan

Specifications

• Item no. 34060-001
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC66
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 7
  • Number of parts: 10
  • Colour handle: brown-black
  • Substance handle: black maple
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.00 lbs
MIYABI Black 5000MCD67 10-pc, Knife block set, brown
5.0 (39)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 10-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 39.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of the finest set of knives you can own. Miyabi Black knives are sleek, elegant, hand-made and incredibly hard. They are the hardest knives we make, 66 on the Rockwell scale. The dual beveled blade edges are sharpened to a slight 10 to 12 degrees on each side.All this means is they will slice so smoothly it will bring a smile to your face each time you use one. This set has a knife for almost all your food prep needs. The knives are also gorgeous. The Damascus pattern on the 133-layer blades complements the beautiful Japanese Black Ash handles. No two are alike. These knives take a little maintenance to keep the wood handles smooth and beautiful. Enjoy and care for these knives for a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It doesn't get any better than this. Miyabi Black is the ultimate in luxury, function and design; no detail was missed. It begins with an incredibly hard micro powder steel that is rarely used, MC66, wrapped in 132 layers of steel and finished with a traditional D shaped black ash handle. The beauty is only exceeded by its incredible sharpness and comfort. Because they use a powder steel, it makes maintaining the blade very easy. There could be no better way to display such an amazing knife set than on a beautiful magnetic easel. This allows easy selection of knives but also shows off what is truly a work of art.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So beautiful These have to be the most beautiful knives that Miyabi has ever made. The black walnut handle is stunning and feels secure and smooth in the hand. The feel of the knife is light with a perfect balance. The edge on the blade is super sharp making a thin cut effortless. The damascus on the blade is gorgeous and creates a slight non stick quality to the blade when cutting cucumbers and potatoes. Too pretty to put in a block or drawer the magnetic easel block is a perfect way to show these knives off.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stunning! This is the japanese knife set that dreams are made of! The handle is pure black ash wood so it needs some TLC but that's not hard to do. The steel in this is razor sharp, and stays that way more than any other knife I've ever seen! I had never seen a 66 Rockwell steel used in cutlery before.. the new gold standard for sure. the collection includes everything you could ever need to use from an amazing parer to the extra long bread and carver. THE set to own, if you can afford it!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best of the best What a beautiful knife collection. I love how sharp this blade is, it slices anything like it’s butter. With the MC66 steel, you get an exceptionally sharp knife, while also having a durable blade thanks to it being ice hardened. I love that this set is on a magnetic easel block, that way you can see the beautiful blades and black ash wood handles stand out on any counter top rather than them hiding in a traditional block. These are some of the best Japanese knives on the market.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top of the line set! Elegant!! This Miyabi Black 10pc. block set is presented and showcased each knife in an elegant dark cherry magnetic easel. Blade consists of 133 layers of steel, resulting in a floral Damascus pattern. This exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking. Maple wood handle shows uniqueness in every pieces. It is so sharp and saves you time sharpening your knife because it stays sharp as long that you honed it once in a while.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Sharp and Beautiful Balance The 10 piece set with the magnetic board is simply superb. Can’t believe we waited this long to get the set. Food preparation is now a food artist dream.
Date published: 2021-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very SHARP...looking and quality Knives are beautiful! After fighting ‘out of stock’ issues which took a few months; I am extremely happy with quality. Buyer BEWARE...I immediately cut my finger despite being careful. Knives have a elegant inlay and fantastic finish!! Can tell the craftsmanship is top notch. I hope they last and perform, I’ll try to post another review after a few months.
Date published: 2021-05-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_34060-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Hello, I live in germany. But it isn´t possible to buy this set here. If i buy it in US can i buy it netto,without tax? If it´s possible what is the price for it? Best regards André Jung

Asked by: brut d argent
We do not ship internationally.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2024-01-10

I wish to buy the Miyabi Black 5000MCD67 10-pc Knife Block Set. Will you freight it to Australia?

Asked by: David91p
We do not ship internationally. You may use a freight forwarding service as long as the shipping address on your order is in the United States. (Shipping Information https://www.zwillingonline.com/shipping.html)
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_34060-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product