• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -34%
1,820.00 $1,199.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -34%
1,820.00 $1,199.99
Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_34370-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 115ms
  • reviews, product
Low Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 34370-007
MIYABI Birchwood SG2 7-pc Knife Block Set
$1,820.00 $1,199.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Top-of-the-line MIYABI Birchwood is a work of culinary art. Both blade and handle are crafted from the most precious materials, which shape their striking appearance.More than meets the eye, the potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is protected by 100 layers of steel. MIYABI's innovative, ice-hardening process locks in the long-lasting sharpness of the CRYODUR blades. Beneath its beautiful exterior, the flower Damascus pattern provides added durability.The scalpel-like blade is complemented by an equally striking Karelian (Masur) Birch handle. A prized material for knife handles, Karelian Birch is also the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg. Exquisite and ergonomic, MIYABI Birchwood knives feel as good as they look.Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
  • Includes 3.5" Parer; 7" Santoku; 8" Chef; 9" Bread; Stainlesss Steel Shears; 9" Birchwood Handle Steel; 12-Slot Bamboo Block
  • Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
  • Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
  • CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
  • 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
  • Traditional Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
  • Rounded spine and heel
  • Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC63
  • Number of parts: 7
Measurements
  • Length of product: 0.00 in
  • Width of product: 0.00 in
  • Height of product: 0.00 in
Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I fully expect to enjoy this set for a lifetime I fell in love with this Miyabi line the first time I picked one up. Miyabi Birchwood is a beautifully hand-crafted and made of the one of the best steels for kitchen knives. The smooth birchwood handle fits my hand perfectly; and the inset emblem is an elegant touch. But the part I really love is the blade. The exquisite flower patterned blades belie their hardness, their ability to keep an edge, their gleam. This set has all the basics. I've added to it, but could have been happy with this set by itself. Even the honing rod is is beautiful. What a joy. (I even like the scissors.)
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best of the best Myabi is by far the best of the asian cutlery companies. The quality and selection offered exceed expectations for home cutlery. There are a lot of choices but in my opinion nothing beats the Birchwood collection. This set has everything you need to begin an amazing journey into eastern style food preparation. A 63 Rockwell center steel surrounded by 100 layers of a stunning flower damascus, is truly breathtaking. And to be honest it cuts better than anything else I've ever had the pleasure to use.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and Functional Work of Art This is one of the most beautiful knife sets that I have ever come across. I love how the handles have become a deeper and richer color the more I use them since the oils on my hand effects them. I get compliments on my beautiful knives whenever I have guests and it makes me feel like the food I make is elevated due to the beautiful knives I get to use while cooking. The knives are super sharp and I am able to work on my knife skills because of that.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Knives These knives are amazing. The natural birchwood are incredibly smooth and feel great in your hand. These are the sharpest knives I’ve ever used and make quick work of any prep that’s needed for a meal. These are truly something you’ll look forward to using as well as something you’ll want to show off to others. There’s a 100 layers of steel protecting the inner core that create an incredible design.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A "must" wedding gift! Miyabi Birchwood has the potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is protected by 100 layers of steel, it is ice-hardened, and has long-lasting sharpness of the CRYODUR blades. Beneath its beautiful exterior, the flower Damascus pattern provides added durability, functionality and elegance. Exquisite and ergonomic, MIYABI Birchwood knives feel as good and has elegant look.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Birchwood collection I absolutely love this block set. The Birchwood knife is such a beautiful piece of Japanese art, with the look of the Birchwood handle to the flower Damascus design of the 101 layers of steel on the blade, this definitely stands out in any kitchen. Once you’ve one of the Birchwood knives, you’ll never want to go back to what you were using, they are that impressive.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Birchwood Handles So comfortable and Beautiful What could be better than a Miyabi Birchwood Chef's knife....a whole block of them! Crafted with SG2 steel and then 100 layers of stainless to make the incredible damascus pattern these knives couldn't be sharper. The SG2 means they retain their razor sharpness longer. The Birchwood is soft yet firm. Hand wash and dry to keep looking their best!
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Chef's dream Not only are they beautiful to look at, but also are made well and a dream to hold and have for cooking. A top of the line Miyabi block set that will last. The handles feel so comfortable & no slip grip on these! A few extra slots so you can add more as you need them! Love that a Santoku was included for all my veggies!
Date published: 2020-03-28
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_34370-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;