Details

MIYABI Storage bamboo, bamboo, Magnetic Easel - holds seven knives

$159.99
Miyabi Bamboo Magnetic Easel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_32920-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"bamboo-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"bamboo","ID":"bamboo","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color bamboo is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"32920-110-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 159 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Behold a striking way to showcase, organize, and store your knives. With a broad surface area that fits up to 7 knives, its powerful hidden magnets securely and safely hold each blade in place. Keep your favorites within reach for faster, easier prep work. Equally elegant and durable, this magnetic knife block will grace your countertops for many years to come. It is crafted from natural bamboo, a beautiful, durable wood that resists water penetration, staining, and knife scarring. Along with its slot-less design - which prevents the blade-damaging bacteria growth that can occur in knife block slots - the MIYABI Bamboo Magnetic Easel is exceptionally hygienic for a healthier kitchen.

• Holds up to 7 knives
  • Crafted from beautiful, hygienic natural bamboo
  • Simultaneously organize, store, and showcase your knives
  • Slot-less design does not trap damaging moisture like traditional knife blocks
  • Hidden magnets securely hold knives in place

Specifications

• Item no. 32920-110
Characteristics
  • Color: bamboo
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: bamboo
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.92 lbs
MIYABI Storage bamboo, bamboo, Magnetic Easel - holds seven knives
4.8 (22)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Bamboo Magnetic Easel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Needs tweeking It's nice but not big enough and the magnets are spaced too far apart. I cant put the knives how I want them because they slide over to the magnet
Date published: 2021-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knives! Great set of knives… good hand weight, comfortable, sharp, and look beautiful on the easel board. Only thing is magnetic board isn’t magnetic all the way to the edges so you have to keep knives touching to say within the area, if you go to far they slide sideways. Other than that, happy with the set & looks great in the kitchen!
Date published: 2022-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful way to display your nice cutlery I have been eyeing this type of knife storage option for a while now and i am so glad I finally bought it. It is a great way to show off your nice knifes but more importantly, it makes it easier to access what you need and its easier to tell which knife is which. Additionally, it opens up drawer space for other cooking utensils.
Date published: 2022-02-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Professional Design for my home use The sharp design and the professional quality that the easel lends to my kitchen is exactly what I wanted in a board. The only drawback ia the base could be a little heavier so as not to tilt the easel when taking the knives off with any quick movement.
Date published: 2022-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife block I love the sleek design and the magnetic strength, however the magnetic strip isn't across the top and the bottom of the block. If it was this would allow for smaller knives to stick to the bottom of the block. Overall a wonderful investment.
Date published: 2022-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great magnetic stand to store and display knives! This is the perfect complement to the Miyabi Birchwood knives we've purchased - the bamboo looks great with the birchwood handles and love to see the flower Damascus blade pattern, while keeping them stored safely but always ready-to-use
Date published: 2021-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful & functional stand to show off my knives Beautifully crafted, elegant, functional, just a gorgeous stand. It's heavy and sturdy, knives are very secure on it yet easy to remove. Exactly what I was looking for.
Date published: 2024-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought a knife set that came with this magnetic easel. I love it so much more than a traditional knife block. It looks beautiful and it feels very strong and secure.
Date published: 2022-08-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_32920-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is this board tall enough to hold a 10 inch chef's knife?

Asked by: jng5nine
The longest blade would be 9.5"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32920-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product