• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -33%
1,040.00 $699.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -33%
1,040.00 $699.99
Miyabi Artisan 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_34080-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
Low Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 34080-000
MIYABI Artisan 7-pc Knife Block Set
$1,040.00 $699.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present into an exceptional knife collection.The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is layered in a Tsuchime finish. This exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking. Each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, a homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.Fabricated with special Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, the handles mirror the beauty of the blade. Sophisticated details include brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and a stainless steel end cap. The attractive D-shaped handle is designed to nestle comfortably in your hand for tireless cutting. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
  • Includes 3.5" paring knife, 7" santoku knife, 8" chef's knife, 9" bread knife, 9" honing steel, shears, and bamboo block
  • Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
  • Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
  • CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
  • SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge
  • D-shaped Cocobolo pakkawood handle
  • Hammered “Tsuchime” finish
  • Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Number of parts: 7
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Number of parts: 7
Miyabi Artisan 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Conversation Piece Not only will your friends comment on the beauty of this set, they will be wowed and amazed at the sharpness! It is truly a Japanese line with the sharpest of edges, the hardest of steel (SG2) and comfort of the D shaped wooden handle. The extremely sharp edge angle makes the most delicate task such as slicing through fish a breeze. The hammered finish is beautiful and practical as it keeps food from sticking to the blade. It is made and sold in Japan as a premium knife. If the Japanese love it and buy it, you know it's the best.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Miyabi line my family enjoyed the most! I almost have this Miyabi Artisan set. We used it daily and even our daughter knows how to care for it and I say, this is a knife for everybody, so versatile D-shaped Cocobolo pakkawood handle. This is a block set you won't ask for anything else however a utility knife is an adds on to this tset hen you're all set. Every Miyabi are Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9.5 to 12 degree edge, a CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63 and an SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dream come true This is a set to reward yourself with! The Artisan collection form Miyabi is probably one of the most beautiful and practical sets of cutlery you could ever dream of. the blades are so strong, no chipping or nicking, and the outer layer of hammered steel makes this art. Seems a sin to use it, but for the fact that it cleans easily, and does such an amazing job cutting then it seems a sin not to. This handle is the most elegant and ergonomic handle I've ever used and I know anyone elso would recognize the same.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great value on this Miyabi line and the block has some of the most used knives in the kitchen, plus a santoku! If you haven't used a santoku, you are about to meet one of your most loved knives. These knives are made of a super steel, VG10 and have gone through a special ice-hardening that makes them very durable and super sharp. The D-shape handle is so comfortable in my hand and makes working in the kitchen a breeze. Such a great value on this set of much used knives!
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Function and Beauty This knife set is the most beautiful that I've ever seen and they are so sharp and comfortable to use. I love the handle because I feel like it is ergonomic and the blade is so shiny and beautiful. I also love how this set includes both a chef's knife and a santoku because I love using both of them. The 9" bread knife is great too because it is longer than other knifes I've seen so that I can cut through larger sourdough loaf.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome block set This is a great block set. I love the look and feel of these knives. The hammered Tsuchime finish really makes such a big difference when cutting produce or starchy foods like potatoes and not sticking to the knife. The handle has a nice shape to it and really makes the knife sit well in the palm of my hand. It has a great balance to it. I like how this is such a sharp blade thanks to the ice hardening aspect.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This amazing Miyabi Artisan block set has all of the knives you need in the kitchen plus space to add more. The Artisan knives have thick but comfortable bellied handles that balance out the perfectly weighted blades. The edges stay sharp for a really long time no matter how many uses. Maintain those edges and angles with frequent use of the honing steel and take advantage of the high quality kitchen shears!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WOW Obviously an investment. But a good Japanese knife set is. Beautiful from end to end. The handle gorgeous, the curve fits so nicely in the back of your knuckles. The blade is stunning with the matte and hammered finish and by far the sharpest knife ever used. Ditch the block and hang this on a magnet bar to show off these remarkable tools. Take care of them and the investment will last a lifetime.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_34080-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;