• Brown
YOU SAVE: -40%
$250.00 $149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
$250.00 $149.99
Miyabi Artisan 7-inch Rocking Santoku is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_34088-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 144ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
MIYABI Artisan 7-inch Rocking Santoku
$250.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present into an exceptional knife collection.

The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is layered in a Tsuchime finish. This exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking. Each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, a homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.

Fabricated with special Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, the handles mirror the beauty of the blade. Sophisticated details include brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and a stainless steel end cap. The attractive D-shaped handle is designed to nestle comfortably in your hand for tireless cutting. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.

• SG2 micro-carbide powder steel
  • Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
  • Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
  • CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
  • SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge
  • D-shaped Cocobolo pakkawood handle
  • Hammered “Tsuchime” finish
  • Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Charasteristics
Measurements
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 4.53 in
Miyabi Artisan 7-inch Rocking Santoku is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant af You can pretty much drop this knife over any veggie and it'll cut through it. The handle is natural to the hand and rests barely against the wrist for added leverage. The blade is in balance with the handle for ideal control and consistent cuts. The steel of the blade is night and day compared to the cheaper fusion series and even sounds cleaner and less crunchy when chopping stiff foods like carrots.
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Christmas Gift These knives are unbelievable craftsmanship. I picked up one of these bad boys as a Christmas gift. They are so sharp, I just hope nobody cuts themselves.
Date published: 2019-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharpest knife in the world I have had this knife now for two years, it is the best made and sharpest knife I have ever held in my hands. Get this knife to last you forever and be a cherished keepsake to pass down to you future generations!!!
Date published: 2019-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super sharp plus handsome Using a couple weeks now. Love it. Small pleasures in life can make a difference! Still super sharp. Maybe difficult to sharpen since it is very hard. I haven't had to yet.
Date published: 2018-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife!!!!! My husband bought the Miyabi 600 7” Rocking Santoku for my birthday and this is now my most favorite go-to knife. Beautiful to look at and beautiful to handle.
Date published: 2019-10-26
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_34088-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

is the knife easily resharpened

Asked by: BOOMHIGH
Yes, this knife is easily resharpened through a combination of home maintenance with a Miyabi-branded or other sharpener tailored to Japanese knives with blade angles of 10-12° and professional sharpening 1-2 times a year, depending on how often the knife is used.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-19
  • y_2019, m_12, d_4, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_34088-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
  • questions, product