Details

MIYABI Artisan 4-pc, Steak set

$589.99

Exceptional Japanese steel with a stunning Cocobolo Rosewood handle

• SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell hardness
  • Tsuchime hand-hammered finish prevents sticking
  • D-shaped, Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle
  • Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Miyabi Artisan 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 41.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_35
  • loc_en_US, sid_34079-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 120ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34079-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 589 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These ultra-sharp steak knives are designed for cleanly slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease, without tearing or shredding.

MIYABI celebrates Japanese craftsmanship with Artisan. Using traditional methods and innovative techniques, these knives merge the past and present into an exceptional knife collection.

The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is layered in a stunning Tsuchime finish. This exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking. The CRYODUR® blades feature exceptional sharpness and durability thanks to their innovative, ice-hardening treatment. Each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, a homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.

Crafted with special Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood, the handles mirror the beauty of the blade. Sophisticated details include brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and a stainless-steel end cap. The attractive D-shaped handle is designed to nestle comfortably in your hand for tireless cutting.

• Crafted from revolutionary SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell hardness
  • Tsuchime hand-hammered finish prevents sticking
  • Ice-hardened CRYODUR blade for exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
  • Hand-honed, 3-step Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
  • Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12° edge angle
  • Mirror-polished blade with sandblasted katana edge
  • D-shaped, Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle
  • Hand wash only
  • Handcrafted in Seki, Japan

Specifications

• Item no. 34079-000
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC63
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: brown
  • Substance handle: pakka Wood
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.37 lbs
MIYABI Artisan 4-pc, Steak set
4.9 (41)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Artisan 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 41.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous one of a kind steak knives for those who appreciate outstanding performance and workmanship. These knives are produced in Seki Japan, using both modern manufacturing methods, as well as the skill of Japanese artisans. The SG2 steel is extremely hard allowing for razor sharpness, and easy maintenance. The D shaped handle, is an authentic Japanese design that fits nicely in the hand, and is extremely comfortable. These are knives that always get rave reviews from those who use them. A magnificent addition to the table.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unique and Exceptional Miyabi Artisan steak knives aren't the conventional shape you would expect to find on a dining table. The handles aren't thin and graceful, they are significant and sure. The blades look like a small chef's knife and are as sharp as a professional knife too. All of this means you're sitting down for some real eating when you see steak knives like this on a table. And that's the feeling I want my guests - and family - to have. The fun and anticipation of good food coming their way. Miyabi steak knives are very good at doing that.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Sharp but fit and finish lacking big time. For as expensive as these are, the handles are small, uncomfortable and have sharp edges that shouldn’t be there. The bolster isn’t smooth and is scratchy on all 4 knives. The pin isn’t sanded smooth on 2 of them. The edge uniformity is also surprisingly off. The sharp spots on the knife are on the bottom third of the knife (where they wouldn’t ever be put to great use on a steak knife) not the tip as you would truly need. I’m not happy with them at all.
Date published: 2020-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Treat yourself and your dinner table A purchase like this is an heirloom investment and these will not disappoint. The Miyabi Artisan knives are made from SG2 steel and although not gold the G means it is the "gold standared" in cutlery steel. They have a traditional Japanes "Tsuchime" finish which refers to the hammered appearance of the steel. The 9-12 degree edges will glide through anything you put in front of it. Finished off with a pakkawood handle and brass accents these knives are as beautiful as they are sharp.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Hardwood Handle/ Nice Broad Blade Just like the rest of Artisan line, the steak knives are premium SG2 carbide Japanese hand-honed steel. The hammered blade lessening food-sticking is an extra bonus.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic steak knives they are razor sharp, they cut steak like butter. We have a bunch of knives from this line and we love them so we had to get these!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have the 8" chef of this line and it is one of my favorite knives. I decided to take the plunge and purchase the steak knives and am I ever glad I did. The are stunning and such a conversation starter. I have gotten more compliments on these steak knives that any knife I own. The handle is so comfortable in your hand and the blade just glides though whatever you are cutting. Super steel and made in Japan, these will be in your lineup for many years to come
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beauty and Function These knives are not your typical steak knife. Made in Japan, with SG2 steel which helps keep the edge nice and sharp. The angle is smaller than your traditional German knives, which makes them much sharper. Traditional Japanese D shaped handles, really makes a statement and looks outstanding on your table. Perfect for all kinds of beef, lamb, and veal. Nice smooth cuts, no ragged cutting edges with these. A must for serious foodies like me!
Date published: 2020-11-09
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_35
  • loc_en_US, sid_34079-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What are the dimensions of the Miyaybi Artisan steak knife?

Asked by: Samarthor
The length of the blade is 5.5 inches and the width is approximately 1 inch.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2024-03-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_34079-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product