Details

MIYABI Shears & Scissors Kitchen shears

$39.99
Miyabi Kitchen Shears is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 68.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_41477-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 108ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-22-cm_8.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.50 inch","ID":"22-cm_8.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"41477-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Versatile and Durable Kitchen Tool Efficiently cuts everything from herbs to packaging. Precisely sharpened Stainless Steel Blades, Achieves long lasting sharpness and smooth cutting accuracy. Blades are micro-serrated for improved cutting efficiency. Includes integrated bone breaker feature. Distinctive D-shaped ABS handles designed for perfect comfort and style. Features convenient screw cap and bottle cap opener. Hand washing recommended. Made In Japan.

• Versatile and Durable Kitchen Tool Efficiently cuts everything from herbs to packaging
  • Precisely sharpened Stainless Steel Blades, Achieves long lasting sharpness and smooth cutting accuracy
  • Blades are micro-serrated for improved cutting efficiency
  • Includes integrated bone breaker feature
  • Distinctive D-shaped ABS handles designed for perfect comfort and style
  • Features convenient screw cap and bottle cap opener
  • Hand washing recommended
  • Made In Japan.

Specifications

• Item no. 41477-004
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.39 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.66 in
  • Blade length: 8.66 in
MIYABI Shears & Scissors Kitchen shears
4.9 (68)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Kitchen Shears is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 68.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from God spoke to me. I actually have not used them yet, but the shears that came with my pro set were amazing. I lost them due to my own stupidity. I wanted a pair most similar to those and these were the only ones on the web page that had every feature mine did. I was kinda upset about that, but oh well. I understand discontinuing items for new lines. The price certainly was hard to swallow. This is the first kitchen utensil I have ever bought that costs over $20. Lets just say, when I opened the brown shipping box and peered inside, it was a passing through the gates of heaven moment. I am pretty sure I heard angels singing. These things are a work of art and I cannot wait to show them off.
Date published: 2020-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really well thought out These are scissors are pretty cool. They have all the necessary features plus some and they have the precision and quality of tools made in Japan. Quality steel and manufacturing technology ensure durability; you'll be able to use these a long, long time. And although these are considered all purpose kitchen shears, they are ready for more than just herbs and lettuce and packaging. They are sturdily constructed for thicker cuts of cooked and raw meats and poultry; and they are precise enough to go through shrimp shells. Plus they have a 'bone ' breaker feature' that allows cutting of rounded poultry bones. The larger handles are comfortable and make it possible to use the bottle opening features. These are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality kitchen shears Excellent kitchen shears that include the Miyabi quality you’d expect. The shears are heavy, which is a good thing. Many kitchen shears are too light or not comfortable to handle. The Miyabi shears feel excellent and have enough weight to perform every cut you need. The bone breaker is a nice addition and the shears are extremely sharp. It cut right through paper in my first test. Great addition to my collection and works well with my other Miyabi products.
Date published: 2021-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best kitchen shears ever! Take german engineering, Asian artistry and blend them into a pair of shears and you get the best kitchen shears available. I give these as gifts all the time. So many people are used to using poorly made shears and are amazed at the way these can tackle any tough job from opening packages to cutting herbs out of the garden.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sheer Delight Purchased these Miyabi shears to upgrade the ones originally included with a Miyabi block set. Delighted with the comfortable handle and added features. Bone breaker notch easily lops off chicken wing tips and fish fins. Handy screw cap and bottle opener see frequent use.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp! These shears are the sharpest tool in my kitchen and I have some really sharp Japanese knives. When opening bags or boxes, I begin a cut with the shears and just push them along to complete the job. Be careful cleaning them, more careful than I was the first time! Ouch!
Date published: 2021-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Always good to have a great pair of shears in the kitchen! I have had these for about 2 years now and use them almost daily for herbs, cutting food packages open, cutting through chicken bones and then, for a bottle/cap opener! Love the serrated edges.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from consider your chicken perfectly split! These shears are great in the kitchen, they do normal kitchen tasks with ease and they can also be used, with exceptionally good strength, to breakdown a chicken. the micro serration keeps things in place when you are cutting, no slippage.
Date published: 2020-04-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_41477-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are the scissors detachable? ie. can they be seperated at the hinge.

Asked by: Ali1
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING MIYABI We are sorry these are not take a-part type shears. Regards, Zwilling Miyabi
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-06-15

will this cut chicken and turkey? im specifically looking for scissors to do spatchcock method

Asked by: lisainla
These shears can spatchcock poultry.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-06-15

What is the Rockwell Hardness for these shears?

Asked by: Novo22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_41477-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product