Details

MIYABI 800 DP Knife set

{"black-fc61":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"FC61","ID":"fc61","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size FC61 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"54490-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
MIYABI 800 DP no-size Knife set black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2021, m_5, d_7, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_54490-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 54490-007
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: FC61
  • Manufacturing method: welded
MIYABI 800 DP Knife set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
MIYABI 800 DP no-size Knife set black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Knives From the first time I tried the knives in a Sur la table in NC a few years ago, I was in love!! As soon as I found the right set for me, the Miyabi hibana, I bought them. It took me a while to make sure I purchased the perfect set, I wasn't going to just buy the first one I liked, I had to make sure they felt right for my hand. The difference was noticeable at first cut and every cut afterwards. I cannot wait to continue to use my knives every chance I get. I'm waiting for two more to be delivered but I'm very happy with the set I've chosen.
Date published: 2021-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful set Hibana means "spark"- The sparks that fly off the steel when the knives are forged! This set of knives is all you will need for slicing, chopping and mincing fruits, vegetables, nuts and meats. Impressive! The Hibana collection is a high end technologically advanced Japanese steel that is as beautiful to look at as it to use. The Damascus steel pattern is hammered to represent the image of sparks in its layers. This is a high performance, super sharp and durable blade. The handle is classic three rivet and extrermly comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set by Miyabi This is a great collection by Miyabi. Hibana meaning “Spark” lives up to its name with the spark damascus pattern of the 49 layers of steel on this knife. With the FC61 core and ice hardening aspect of this collection, your Japanese knives are going to be more durable and have a longer lasting edge sharpness than other knife collections. This is a great set, with a great assortment of knives. I like that it’s on an easel block so you can showcase these beautiful knives and that it’s more hygienic than traditional knife blocks.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Get your Hibana essentials beautifully displayed on this stylish magnetic easel. With four of the most used kitchen knives included in this set, you have just what you need to get started on meal prep. Keep those Hibana blades maintained with the accompanying honing steel and you'll be sure to utilize the durable kitchen shears in a number of different ways. Enjoy the comfort of the three-riveted, ergonomic handles while you slice, chop, mince and rock your way to dinner with the super sharp, 49-layer Damascus blades.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set A knife set that deserves to be put on display and is handy for everyday use. I love the handle design and construction of German knives with their curves that fit perfectly in the palm of my hand and the solid three rivet construction. But I also love the incredible sharpness and beauty of a Japanese knife. This is the perfect combination for the parer making peeling or mincing a simple task. The new type of steel used is very chip resistant; a key feature to maintaining the thin, sharp blade.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful way to display a gorgeous set of knives! This magnetic easel not only looks stunning but it keeps the edges of the blades fresh and makes the knives easy to access. Set includes the most used knives in a professional or home kitchen. Habana means “spark” in Japanese and is an apt description of the gorgeous Damascus pattern on these blades. Made by Miyabi in Seki with a core of FC61 steel surrounded by 48 layers of softer steels, each blade has been hand crafted by 46 Japanese artisans. FC 61 is a steel commonly used in razor blades because of its superior cutting edge retention and durability. Able to achieve an acute angle edge that is easy to maintain and re-sharpen without chipping or corrosion. The chic looking POM handle, round spine and curved bolster make this an extremely ergonomic and comfortable knife to hold and use for long periods of time.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful set with easel A gorgeous set of knives! The damascus detail on the blade is unique to each knife. They are super sharp and durable. The curved bolster makes the "pinch grip" feel so natural. The triple riveted handles are very comfortable. I like to think of these as the beauty of a Japanese knife with the durability of a German knife. The magnetic easel allows you to showcase these works of art.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This block has every knife you need in kitchen including the top three - 8" chef knife, serrated knife and paring. It love that you can see on your knives on the bamboo easel as opposed to pulling out knives from a block to see if its the correct one you want. The knives are scalpel like sharp and will make meal prep a breeze. The set includes a honing steel and kitchen shears.
Date published: 2020-05-13
  • y_2021, m_5, d_7, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_54490-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;