Details

Henckels Statement 5-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife

$21.99

Fan-favorite knives that provide a comfortable, balanced grip

• High-quality, stainless-steel knives are razor-sharp
  • Ergonomic, triple rivet handle for fatigue-free cutting
  • Lightweight blades are conveniently dishwasher safe
Henckels Statement 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 95.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_27, tr_68
  • loc_en_US, sid_13548-143, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-13-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.00 inch","ID":"13-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13548-143-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13548-181-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 5.00 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 21 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Henckels Statement 5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is perfect for detailed kitchen tasks. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting. Santoku - Japanese for "three virtues" - excels at three cutting techniques: expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, whose hollow edge blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting.Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
  • Sleek, black matte handle
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp knife
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13548-143
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 51-53 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.72 in
  • Width of product: 0.75 in
  • Height of product: 1.34 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.65 in
  • Handle width: 0.75 in
Henckels Statement 5-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife
4.6 (95)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Make a statement on your countertop

HENCKELS Statement features an assortment of sleek, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. The finely-honed blades combined with the ergonomic, stylish handle make Statement a fan-favorite for everyday meal prep.

RAZOR-SHARP BLADES

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement knives are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.

STYLISH HANDLE

The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.

COMFORTABLE TO HOLD

The single-piece, stamped blade construction is lightweight for maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting.

Make a statement on your countertop

Henckels Statement 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 95.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great all around kitchen knife Santoku knives are the Asian equivalent of a chef's knife. They are shaped to chop. Chop meat, chop vegetables, slice fruit. You name it. This santoku features hollow grooves on the blade that reduces food sticking to the blade when cutting. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good little chopper Great utility chopping knife. Great for smaller batches of chopped meat, smaller vegetables. Folks who don't like the longer knives really like this knife - it has all the stability of a longer knife. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from First time Santoku! Bought this because I never used a Santoku and wanted to try without having to spend a lot of money. Very pleased with this purchase. The Santoku is definity lighter than other Chef Knives, sharper, and I love the hollow edges which prevent foods from sticking. Great for chopping up a ton of veggies for stir frie, stews and sauces.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent knife at this price point This is such an all around quality knife that I returned to the store and purchased 4 more. Just in case I wear it out. In all seriousness this is an excellent "go to" knife for most of the kitchen work.
Date published: 2020-12-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife, but not a double icon Weight is very light, and the steel can be bended a lot more than our twin signatures. It is full tang and sharp out of the cheap chinese packaging, but we will see how well the steel keeps sharp. I sharpen all my knives with my Work-Sharp sharpener and our twin signatures cut great for months. I already have my doubts about this one just because of the tensile strength, bending my other Henckels.
Date published: 2022-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A santoku without the frustrations I've been using santoku knives since I've been a teenager well into adulthood for just about every cooking time in my days. When I'm cooking vegetables, cutting them for a sushi, ramen or just a grilled cheese I've found myself gravitating towards this knife. I've enjoyed this brand so much I've purchased more knives. I'm going for sets I'll know I'll enjoy for a lifetime!
Date published: 2021-12-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Worthy Elevate your chopping game with this knife. It is super sharp, light weight and durable. the dimples on the blade will aid in the release of some foods. Great knife for chopping, slicing and mincing. You will not shed a tear slicing an onion with this knife! The handle is wide and comfortable. You will have plenty of knuckle clearance on your cutting board.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great go to I wanted a Henckels knife because the name has always meant quality to me. This knife is no exception. The blade is very sharp. It holds its edge for a long time. The handle is very ergonomic and comfortable to hold. I love using this one for all my vegetable and herb prep. The quality blade gives me straight thin cuts and slices every time.
Date published: 2020-08-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_27, tr_68
  • loc_en_US, sid_13548-143, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Why is there such a big price difference between this product ($16) and the Henkel hollow edge Santoku knife ($69)?

Asked by: Helpy
Thank you for contacting Zwilling Henckels! We are sorry we not sure which other Santoku to referring. We will email you directly with assistance. Thank you Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13548-143, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product