Details

Henckels Solution 4-pc, Steak set

{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17551-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -59%
$54.00 $21.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -59%
$54.00 $21.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Solution 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2021, m_3, d_4, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_17551-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17551-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
Henckels Solution 4-pc, Steak set
$54.00 $21.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Solution 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Camper! My family and I do quite a bit of camping and I needed to purchase an inexpensive set of steak knives. Really happy with the quality and function. Makes nice cuts, and does not rip the meat. Glad I found these, and have already purchased an additional set.
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from We bought these for our son's first apartment. They cut beautifully and won't break the bank. He loves them and says he uses them for all kinds of cooking projects as well as cutting meat. Made from stainless steel so they won't rust.
Date published: 2021-01-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for the value I bought these knives to use in our RV. Didn't want to spend too much but wanted a quality set of steak knives. These did not disappoint. Cut through meat smoothly and sometimes gets used as a tomato knife.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from nice steak knives These are great knives. The blades are super sharp and cut through all my food with ease. They hold up well in the dishwasher. The handles are very comfortable and look great on my table.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knives, Great Price These sharp steak knives cut through beef, pork and chicken easily. I use them as well for slicing a bagel and cutting tomatoes. For the price this is a great set.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Value This Steak Knife Set is perfect for an apartment or just having a few extras on hand. The serrated blade is durable and cuts well. Really comfortable to cut with.
Date published: 2021-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice steak knives Very nice steak knives made from a high quality steel that won’t rust and will stay sharp! Very comfortable to use; slices cleanly through steak or any meat.
Date published: 2021-01-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These steak knives will get the job done, at a great price! They are lightweight but comfortable to grip and cut meat very cleanly.
Date published: 2021-01-14
  • y_2021, m_3, d_4, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_17551-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;