Details

Henckels Solution 4-pc, Steak Knife Set

$24.99
Henckels Solution 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 303.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_101, tr_202
  • loc_en_US, sid_17551-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17551-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Every time meat is on the menu, you'll want to reach for the Henckels International Solution 4-pc Steak Knife Set.  Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped blades boast excellent cutting precision. Effortlessly slice steaks, pork chops, and chicken cutlets every time. The professional, satin-polished, fine-edge blades are finely honed for long-lasting precision. The knives' full tang construction and ergonomic handles give you the balance and strength you need to confidently slice through tough cuts with ease. Easy to use, these dishwasher-safe knives are also easy to maintain. Henckels International makes essential kitchen knives that every home chef needs. Each knife offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• Set includes 4 x 4.5-inch Steak Knife
  • Fabricated from high quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in India

Specifications

• Item no. 17551-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.57 lbs
Henckels Solution 4-pc, Steak Knife Set
4.9 (303)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 303.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for Camper! My family and I do quite a bit of camping and I needed to purchase an inexpensive set of steak knives. Really happy with the quality and function. Makes nice cuts, and does not rip the meat. Glad I found these, and have already purchased an additional set.
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp, nice design, burrs on tip, affordable The stamped blade is thin and very sharp. I selected these because the serrated section is not too aggressive. I am replacing a set that has large serrations that tear meat instead of cutting it. These knives have both a straight and serrated section on the blade, and the serrations are effective yet gentle. There is a negative on quality control. Two of the four knives came with burrs on the tip that I had to file off. I am happy with these for the price. Steak knives should not break the bank.
Date published: 2022-09-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from We bought these for our son's first apartment. They cut beautifully and won't break the bank. He loves them and says he uses them for all kinds of cooking projects as well as cutting meat. Made from stainless steel so they won't rust.
Date published: 2021-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Needed knives in a hurry, found good ones. Bought at Fred Meyer day of an event, needing extra steak knives. It worked out brilliantly as they were an upgrade from the cheaper fully serrated set we had prior. We ended up moving these guys to first team and sending a rival to the bench! Love the light partial serration with a sharp edge as well. Good balance. Dislike: only that it isn't heavy. I'm a big dude and like a weighted knife, but they are solidly made and feel good in the hand.
Date published: 2022-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good value I own different lines of Henckels knives and all have held up well. I expect no less from this 4-pc steak knife set. Handle feels good. Blade is a little thinner than I expected (i.e. a little more bendable than I would like), but it is very sharp and cuts well. Given that I bought this on sale at Macy's, I believe I got good value for my money. If the blade were a bit thicker, it would have been 5 stars.
Date published: 2022-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4 pieces steak I used to cook using heckles knives.My husband been asking to buy steak knife coz we like to eat steak.i really like henckles brand since it is very sharp and easy to slice aside.it is a very durable and well known brand since i was studying culinary and the school gave us a set of henckles knives.Plan to buy more of the products.You get what you pay for.I highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2022-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New Steak Knife Set For Family We have always used Henckels knives for food preparations so we already knew they made great quality products. When it came time to replace our current steak knife set there was no question that we wanted a set from Henckels. We went on the Macys website and found a great deal on a set and ordered them. They are great knives and I am sure they will last us forever.
Date published: 2022-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good quality Good craftsmanship. The knife has a full tang and the handle sits perfectly. The knife tip is straight edge and sharp followed by the serrated section which is the belly where most of the cutting will be done. Behind the serrated section is again a straight edge. the knife has a good weight to it, not too light nor heavy. Very well made and very sharp.
Date published: 2022-03-09
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_101, tr_202
  • loc_en_US, sid_17551-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;