Details

Henckels Silvercap 16-pc, Knife block set, brown

{"brown-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13581-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • brown

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Henckels Silvercap 16-pcs_16-pc 16-pc, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 270.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_27, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_67, tr_203
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Henckels Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set gives home chefs high quality, low maintenance knives to accomplish everyday tasks with ease. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Efficiently mince garlic with the 5" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop. With their stylish, stainless steel endcaps, you'll want to show off your Silvercap.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Set includes 3" Parer; 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" HE Santoku; 8" Bread; 8" Chef; six 4.5" Steak Knives; Kitchen Shears; 13-Slot Black Hardwood Block
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless-steel blade provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13581-002
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 15
  • Number of parts: 16
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.00 lbs
  • Length of product: 14.29 in
  • Width of product: 5.51 in
  • Height of product: 9.76 in
Henckels Silvercap 16-pc, Knife block set, brown
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Silvercap 16-pcs_16-pc 16-pc, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 270.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Shockingly good for serrated blades I’ve never been a fan of serrated knives until I use these. They cut extremely well instead of tearing the meat, as if using a standard blade. I’ve always liked the concept of serrated knives and that you never have to sharpen them, but until I use these I didn’t think it was possible to find some that didn’t feel like they were “tearing” the meat as opposed to slicing it. (Something i have a bit of a pet peeve about.) if you’re in that category, i can honestly say that you’ll probably like these as much as i did.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Huge upgrade I have always heard of the Henckels name but haven’t had any of the products. I am very satisfied with the knives. These are a huge upgrade to the knives we had before! We have only had them for a short time but I have loved them since I took them out of the box. They are perfectly sharp. They say they are dishwasher safe so I am eager to see how they hold up in the dishwasher. I am going to recommend these to friends!
Date published: 2020-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality!! Outstanding knife set & block. I wish I purchased these earlier. They are incredibly sharp & sturdy. I couldn’t be happier & highly recommend them.
Date published: 2021-10-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful set I think I found my new favorite knife set! This set is a great one to start with. It is a 16 piece set that includes the block as well as scissors and then 8 steak knifes and then 5 other knifes for cooking prep. I only say it is great to start out with because I think someone who cooks a lot would need a few more prep knifes. Overall this set is great and works extremely well.
Date published: 2021-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing knives My mom has had Henchels knives since I can remember! So when it was my turn to get a set of knives and turn my house into a home I knew exactly what I had to do. I went out and got my very own set of Henckels knives. These knives are amazing. They’re strong and clean, they’re classy and always sharp. The best in business by far! You can’t go wrong with Henckles!
Date published: 2021-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wedding gift This knife set was a wedding gift and I could not be happier with this set. The block looks great as a contrasted with our counter top and cabinets. I previously owned a Henckel set so knew it was quality and already find this set to be of higher quality. Would recommend for anyone who dabbles in cooking and wants a set that will accomplish your culinary needs.
Date published: 2021-06-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This 14pc Silvercap set will absolutely never need sharpening! This modern looking block has all of the essentials for meal prep with six quality steak knives too! Each blade has micro-serrated edges ensuring the knife never goes dull, no matter how many times you use it! The sleek handles are comfortable to grip and the steel is extremely durable.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice home set A nice set, though I'm not sure if I'm sold on the small cutting teeth on all the knives in the set. Quality rating is out of the box, which might change over time.The knives are lighter than I expected. Also, the blades have subtle spot stains. The handles have a non-uniform discoloration design. I assume that is intentional style. These are
Date published: 2021-05-06
  • y_2021, m_10, d_27, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_67, tr_203
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;