Details

Henckels Silvercap 16-pc, Knife block set, brown

16 pieces knife block set in suitable block

• Quality stainless steel blade with high durability
  • Edge never needs sharpening
  • Fully molded handle for balance and comfort
{"brown-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13581-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • brown
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
Your request has been saved. We'll let you know when it's back in stock.
N/A
Henckels Silvercap 16-pcs_16-pc 16-pc, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 689.
  • y_2023, m_1, d_28, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_200, tr_489
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 159ms
  • reviews, product
Add this product to wishlist Add to gift registry

Description

The Henckels Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set gives home chefs high quality, low maintenance knives to accomplish everyday tasks with ease. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Efficiently mince garlic with the 5" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop. With their stylish, stainless steel endcaps, you'll want to show off your Silvercap.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Set includes 3" Parer; 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" HE Santoku; 8" Bread; 8" Chef; six 4.5" Steak Knives; Kitchen Shears; 13-Slot Black Hardwood Block
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless-steel blade provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13581-002
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 15
  • Number of parts: 16
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.00 lbs
  • Length of product: 14.29 in
  • Width of product: 5.51 in
  • Height of product: 9.76 in
Henckels Silvercap 16-pc, Knife block set, brown
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Silvercap 16-pcs_16-pc 16-pc, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 689.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful right out of the box. I received this knife set as a gift and couldn’t wait to get it opened and us it. Right out of the box it has the prettiest knife block of a deep rich brown wood. It’s smooth and heavy and looks great. The lives themselves are pretty stunning. They have a nice weight to them, flexible where they need to be and firm where they need to. I used them to make dinner immediately after washing them. They cut fantastic. I chopped onions, carrots, celery, and tomatoes with ease. And i was able to slice the thinnest slices of aged cheddar ever, without the cheddar crumbling all over. I am very very pleased with this knife set and look forward to years of use.
Date published: 2022-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, amazing knives My wife and I spent around 6 months shopping for new knives. I know that seems ridiculous, but we have had so many poor sets of knives now. After trying out knives from friends and neighbors, we finally tried a set of Henckels, and loved them. We ordered the silver cap 16-piece set, and could not be happier. It comes with more steak knives than most sets we looked at, all of the knives are incredibly sharp, feel great in your hands, and are great for cutting. They outshine our last set of knives, which were Oster knives. The old knives needed sharpening all the time, and showed signs of rust. While we've only had these for about a week, I couldn't be happier.
Date published: 2022-05-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good set for price Overall this set is a great addition to my kitchen. It has a great selection of knives for different uses and I love the scissors down below instead of sandwiched in between the knives. I also like the serration of the knives although some I don’t think need that serration, but a clean blade. The only thing I notice different than my older Henckels knife set is this new set doesn’t seem as sharp. And when I’m using the bigger knives to chop or cut the blade slips down and to the right, thus making my cuts thinner. Not a huge deal. Also another concern is the handle; these are harder to grip than my old set. My hand slides down towards the blade more often with this new set.
Date published: 2022-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Birthday Gift I received the Henckels international 16pc SilverCap set as a birthday gift. Now I’m going to be honest I was a little upset to get a knives set for my birthday lol. I even left it in the box for about 4 months until one evening I had enough of the knives i had and trashed them. Let me just say I should have thrown out the old ones long ago. First thing first.. I love the sleek handles. And the way they cut is superb! This set came with a variety. I really love that a bread knife was included and also a pair of kitchen scissors. The cost on the. Is a little pricey but the good thing is that you can always find them on sale(@Macys) plus I can guarantee you’ll get your money’s worth. And now I love my bday gift!!
Date published: 2021-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazingly sharp and balanced From opening the box I knew these were Superior set of knives The Butcher's Block was beautifully carved smooth perfect staining each knife was individually packaged amazingly sharp with Gorgeous smooth black handles with beautiful silver capped with the logo when you put the block together it just has a look that uplifts your entire kitchen it is the set of knives that say I am serious about cooking you are going to love these knives there is a lifetime warranty they're absolutely gorgeous you will not regret purchasing these
Date published: 2022-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Shockingly good for serrated blades I’ve never been a fan of serrated knives until I use these. They cut extremely well instead of tearing the meat, as if using a standard blade. I’ve always liked the concept of serrated knives and that you never have to sharpen them, but until I use these I didn’t think it was possible to find some that didn’t feel like they were “tearing” the meat as opposed to slicing it. (Something i have a bit of a pet peeve about.) if you’re in that category, i can honestly say that you’ll probably like these as much as i did.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from (SERRATED KNIVES)Serrated sharp right out the box (Scissors could be better quality -{looks the same as cheaper sets}-)Easily cuting though meat and veggies and with regular normal food use (NO BONES) the knives could stay sharp for a while and then by the time it would ever dull it could be easily sharpened because the knifes are technically only sharpened on one edge so all youd have to to is take a sharpening rod or stone and sharpen the non serrated side of the blade and bam back to allllmost original quality
Date published: 2022-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great weight! I was worried about buying knives online without first being able to hold them. I’ve gotten knives before that felt too light but the reviews online were good so I gave it a chance. Not at all disappointed! These feel great in my hand and have a good weight balance. They were incredibly well packaged and even the knife block seems well made. These are incredibly sharp so be careful. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.
Date published: 2022-06-05
  • y_2023, m_1, d_28, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_200, tr_489
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;