Details

Henckels Refined 15-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17320-215-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Henckels Refined 15-pcs_15-pc 15-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1529.
  • y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_464, tr_1065
  • loc_en_US, sid_17320-215, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 159ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17320-215
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.72 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.75 in
  • Width of product: 5.51 in
  • Height of product: 11.73 in
Henckels Refined 15-pc, Knife block set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Refined 15-pcs_15-pc 15-pc, Knife block set no-color is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1529.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 1895 collection knife set Nice set with all the useful knifes need to make preparation easier and it has a great storage block!
Date published: 2021-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great It has a variety of knife to choose from at a great price and the knife are effective
Date published: 2021-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Pleased I know in the grand scheme of knives, this isn’t the most expensive set, but for me they are. I am so pleased with the performance and looks of this set and the block. I’m not even close to chef status in my culinary skills. I just know when I’m cooking I want a knife that can do the task quickly, easily and well. These knives do that and look really good in their block on the counter. I’m 65+ and finally have that well made, performing knife set I’ve always wanted. It was a pleasure discarding that block of sad knives I have been working with. This set has been worth every penny. Why did I wait so long?
Date published: 2020-12-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointed! I bought this product because I has always heard great things about Henckels knife sets. When I opened it I immediately noticed that the knife block has imperfections and one of the knife handles had gouges all over it. For such a pricey set I expected more. Sadly, we are out in the middle of no where USA and had to drive an hour and a half to purchase this so it is not easily returnable. I called Henckels customer service and they said they would send out replacements as well as a UPS label however that did not happen. Now I'm in limbo with a less than stellar knife set.
Date published: 2021-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent & flawless design! Been wanting these for years but got a set already as a wedding gift 4 years ago that were by cuisine art. Now that those are dull, we did a ton of research and are SOOOOOOO happy we picked up our Henckels knives!!! I definitely will be buying these for clients as well as gifts! Christopher J. Robles |Realtor® Chicago, IL
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Knives! I was shopping around for knives and quickly became overwhelmed at all the choices. There were so many kinds and I had bad experiences with other brands tarnishing or turning really quickly. After reading so many positive reviews and having the store associate recommend these to me, I went for it. I do not regret it one bit! They are quite sharp, feel comfortable to use, easy to clean and I think the block looks very classy in my kitchen. Compared to other brands, the price was exceptional. If you're looking for a new set of quality knives, give these a try.
Date published: 2020-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set Purchased set mostly because of name recognition and because we saw on the box that set was dishwasher safe. Upon opening the box and reading care instructions, we found “recommendations” that were contrary to the dishwasher safe labeling. We also read that we should avoid using knives on surfaces such as china, ceramics, and glass which we found interesting and difficult to do since our dishes/dinnerware are made of these materials. This is our first set of Henckels, possibly our last under these circumstances.
Date published: 2021-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality ptoduxt This entire knife set exudes quality. From the weight and balance to the razor sharp edge. The block is also high quality and looks very nice in our historic home!
Date published: 2021-07-29
  • y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_464, tr_1065
  • loc_en_US, sid_17320-215, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;