Details

Henckels Refined 15-pc, Knife Block Set

$149.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Refined 15-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 3454.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1062, tr_2392
  • loc_en_US, sid_17320-215, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-15-pcs_15-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"15-pc","ID":"15-pcs_15-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 15-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17320-215-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Complete your kitchen with the sleek and distinctive style of this Henckels International Refined Knife Block Set. From a pairing knife to a chef's knife, this kitchen set is fully equipped with all necessary cutting tools.

• Set includes: 3.5" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 5.5" Santoku knife, 7" Santoku knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 9" sharpening steel, Six 4.5" steak knives, Kitchen shears, Natural wood knife block measuring 15.25" L x 8.75" W x 5.25" H
  • High-quality Kitchen Cutlery Brings Style and Function to Your Kitchen
  • Single-piece, Precision-stamped Blade Construction Provides Long-lasting Cutting Utility
  • Lightweight, Full Tang Design Yields Maximum Maneuverability
  • Triple-riveted Polymer Handles with Stainless Steel End-caps Offer a Comfortable, Well-balanced Grip
  • Dishwasher Safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17320-215
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 15
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.82 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.75 in
  • Width of product: 5.51 in
  • Height of product: 11.73 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Refined 15-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 3454.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best I’ve ever used I have been wanting a set of Henckels for years. My mother bought them for me as an early Christmas present. I used them, for the first time, to prepare Thanksgiving dinner. Right out of the box, they were sharp! The bevel is equal on both sides of the blade, making for a very accurate and easy cut. I really liked the weight of the knives! They are kinda heavy but I prefer a slightly heavier blade to a light blade. The tang and handle are very precise and finely chiseled. These knives hold a very good presentation. They’re re definitely worth the investment for anyone wanting a quality, professional set of knives to work with or start out on.
Date published: 2021-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Winner! This set looks beautiful on my countertop! I’m a minimalist and prefer not to have anything out on the counter space. However, this was the perfect addition to our new home. My husband and I have used the steak knives and I have used the chef knife while preparing the meal. The knife fits perfectly in my hand. It is comfortable, balanced, and the weight is good. When cutting the julienne onions, minced garlic, and sliced baby bellas, the knife preforms outstanding. I am looking forward to the holidays when I will be able to utilize the other knives within the set. I highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2021-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally, Sharp knives for me I received this set of knives as a Birthday present. My son took a culinary arts class and the very next time he helped in the kitchen he was offended at my lack of sharp knives and insisted I get a whole new set. These are fantastic. They have a great shape to them in the hand so I have a good grip as I cut. The weight in the handle is ideal for me. These knives are definitely sharper and nicer than anything I’ve had. I also love the angle of the block. It makes it easy to get my knife of choice out even though I store it on the countertop under a cabinet. I don’t know why I didn’t get a nice set sooner than my 47th birthday.
Date published: 2022-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knives I've ever owned! Prior to owning this knife set I had only ever used whatever random assortment of knives had come into my possession over the years. I had never had a complete set until one day a knife I was using broke & I said enough is enough, I'm going to finally purchase a proper knife set. After researching & reading reviews I finally settled upon this set & have been totally happy ever since. From the build quality alone I know these knives will last a very long time & since purchasing I've actually been more excited to cook. Chopping, dicing, & peeling went from being a chore to something to look forward to! Would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting a proper set of quality knives.
Date published: 2022-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Pleased I know in the grand scheme of knives, this isn’t the most expensive set, but for me they are. I am so pleased with the performance and looks of this set and the block. I’m not even close to chef status in my culinary skills. I just know when I’m cooking I want a knife that can do the task quickly, easily and well. These knives do that and look really good in their block on the counter. I’m 65+ and finally have that well made, performing knife set I’ve always wanted. It was a pleasure discarding that block of sad knives I have been working with. This set has been worth every penny. Why did I wait so long?
Date published: 2020-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wedding Gift My new wife and I have never had a "Good" knife set. So we asked my Brother in law, who is a great chef, to help find us a "Worthy" set of knives. My Brother in law and family all went in to purchase this set for us. We finally got to use it after we returned from our Honeymoon. My wife was using them to cut potatoes and she made a sound as if something had happened. I ran in to see what was the matter and she was standing there with the knife in her hand and a look of pure joy. We never knew that a quality knife set actually made things in the kitchen so much easier. We are customers for life.
Date published: 2022-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEST SET BY FAR! I just recently received my set of Henckels knives and as my 1st time ever purchasing this brand or any knives for that matter, I'm very quite impressed with the quality, durability, and sharpness of these knives. The craftsmanship of these knives looks like they will last a lifetime. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Now it's time to put these bad boys to use and show me the quality and precision they got. Can't wait to update this review once I have put them to the test. Also thanks to Bed, Bath and Beyond for delivering in time and also no damages or scratches of any kind found upon receiving the package. So thank you! Now let's get cooking! (Can you smell...what HENCKELS....is cooking?!)
Date published: 2021-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better then expected This is my first set of knives that I purchased as a whole. Usually I just have a bunch of mixed Mismatched laying around. Heard Henckel was a good brand but knew this was a starter set so wasn’t expecting the best. I was very pleasantly surprised the knives were much better than expected. The wood block their stored in was very heavy, sturdy and attractive. Knives feel great in hand and hold edges well for price. The only negative I could think of is the layout of how the knives store in the wood block. They go around the edge horizontally and I tend to like the look of blocks the store vertically. But that’s only a small thing and I can live with it. Overall extremely pleased with my purchase.
Date published: 2022-02-20
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1062, tr_2392
  • loc_en_US, sid_17320-215, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 121ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;