Details

Henckels Metro Square 20-pc Dinner set, stainless steel

{"no-color-20-pcs_20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20-pc","ID":"20-pcs_20-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22508-320-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Henckels Metro Square 20-pcs_20-pc 20-pc Menu set, stainless steel no-color is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 21.
  • y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22508-320, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 149ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 22508-320
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 20
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.47 lbs
Henckels Metro Square 20-pc Dinner set, stainless steel
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Metro Square 20-pcs_20-pc 20-pc Menu set, stainless steel no-color is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 21.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice flatware that looks great Contemporary styling that looks great for any occasions. Always looks good. No smudges just shine
Date published: 2020-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 20pc flatware It’s not heavy unlike other flatwares we have. Very handy
Date published: 2020-07-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the appearance of this flatware service Pros: Beautiful design, solid appearance. Absolutely brilliant luster. 18/10 stainless. Forged knife blade. However, I’m a little concerned about the metallurgy as the fork tines will bend somewhat easily so do not handle them roughly. (They’re easy to bend back, but that’s not necessarily a good thing.) Also, the knife is only 13/10, but haven’t had a problem so far.
Date published: 2021-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice flatware set This is a great looking collection, very modern and sleek. With the flatware being constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, they won’t tarnish over time, so they can look great on your table for years to come. I like that there aren’t additional pieces to this set, and that it just comes with exactly the right number of pieces I need for my kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lovely modern looking flatware that will compliment any place setting. The weight of this flatware is slightly heavy providing a durable feel in the hand. The small serrated edge on the knife is sharp enough to cut through meat. Made from high end hygienic 18/10 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and dishwasher safe for long lasting use.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Henckels Metro Square flatware set features a unique handle designs, perfect balance, forged blades, and comfortable grip and made of 18/10 Stainless Steel. Dishwasher safe and always looks nice after washing.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Both modern and elegant flatware I had been looking for flatware that was both modern and elegant. I bought 8 place settings (2 boxes) and loved it so much I bought 2 boxes. I love the feel of this flatware - that was as important as the look.
Date published: 2020-07-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set - made from 18 /10 stainless steel so no rusting or tarnishing in years to come. Perfect add on set for the holidays, only 20 pieces. The pattern will blend in to any tablescape.
Date published: 2020-05-27
  • y_2021, m_8, d_1, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22508-320, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;