Details

Henckels Tuscany 8-inch, aluminum, Frying pan, grey

$29.99
Henckels Tuscany 8-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan - Granite is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 442.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_138, tr_304
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 119ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"70014-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Inspired by some of the best cuisine in the world, Henckels has developed Tuscany Italian-made cookware as the latest advance in the aluminum cookware market. Henckels Tuscany is 99.9% pure aluminum and will bring quality and sophistication to any kitchen.The thick aluminum construction distributes heat quick and evenly, minimizing hot spots, resulting in superior browning of your food. The exclusive, state-of-the-art nonstick coating is completely ultra-durable and extremely scratch-resistant. It is safe to use with metal utensils, will never blister or peel and is dishwasher safe.

• Revolutionary speckled ceramic reinforced nonstick for quick release and fast cleanup
  • 3 durable layers of ceramic reinforced nonstick coating
  • Cold-forged 99.9% pure aluminum body for quick heat up and even cooking
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Ergonomic, stay cool handle
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating
  • Superior heat retention and distribution
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 70014-200
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.20 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.20 in
  • Width of product: 2.80 in
  • Height of product: 8.27 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Tuscany 8-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan - Granite is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 442.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing non stick Excellent pair for luncheon and dinner skillet meals meals. Stir fry, saute and fry your favorite recipes. We like to use the 10" pan for grilled luncheon sandwiches as well as perfectly seared chicken and hamburgers. Use less fat without compromising the quality of the food. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and they really live up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality at an affordable price Excellent quality and great price. I honestly bought them at Costco at a good discount. We were desperate to get ourselves something that was non-stick that was not cheap Teflon that would chip away within a year, but everything seemed too expensive. When I saw these at the store I immediately thought they were a good opportunity to try them out. They have definitely impressed me, the fact that nothing sticks to the bottom and being dishwasher-safe is absolutely great. I would definitely buy again if I could. The one thing I can say that would be nice is if they had a lid... we really need that.
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Italian flare Excellent pair for breakfast and luncheon meals. Eggs, omelettes, home fries and breakfast sandwiches are a joy to make in the 8" pan and we use the 10" pan for grilled luncheon sandwiches as well as perfectly seared chicken and hamburgers. Use less fat without compromising the quality of the food. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and they really live up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic pan This 10" pan is perfect for daily skillet meals. You will enjoy stir fry's, sauteeing and frying in this incredible non stick pan. Breakfast, lunch or dinner meals are a dream to make when using this pan. We use this size for luncheon grilled sandwiches and frittatas. Perfect for seared burgers and chicken. I have been using this pans on a regular basis and it really lives up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Impressive three pack This set is all you need for daily skillet meals. You will enjoy stir fry's, sauteeing and frying in these incredible non stick pans. Breakfast, lunch or dinner meals are a dream to make with these pans. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and they really live up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic non stick This 8" pan is a perfect size for breakfast meals. Eggs, omelettes, home fries and breakfast sandwiches are a joy to make in this pan. Use less fat without compromising the quality of the food. I have been using this pan on a regular basis and it really lives up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous non stick This is a perfect for large skillet meals. You will enjoy stir fry's, sauteeing and frying in this incredible non stick pan. Breakfast, lunch or dinner meals are a dream to make with this pan. I have been using this pan on a regular basis and it really live up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. Quick and even heating- this is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fabulous duo This set is a perfect for medium and large skillet meals. You will enjoy stir fry's, sauteeing and frying in these incredible non stick pan. Breakfast, lunch or dinner meals are a dream to make with these pans. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and they really live up to expectations. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with your spoon and spatula. This is a durable, well constructed pan . I love the smooth interior without the rivets. Innovative non stick surface is easy to use and clean! The handle is comfortable and the pan feels well balanced.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_138, tr_304
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Hello, Are your Henckels International 8”, 10” and 12” TUSCANY fry pans oven safe and if so to what temperature? Thank you 

Asked by: Wilsong
They are oven safe up to 300°F.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-17

We have J A Henckels International fry pans purchased at Costco. They look like granite in the inside and the outside and they have chrome plated metal handles. Are they oven safe? They do not have a model name or number. The bottom says "Aluminum" M

Asked by: Paul C
Our Capri Granitium style is oven safe up to 500°F.
Date published: 2020-08-10

Are the capri-grantium fry pans safe to use in the oven-? What is the maximum oven temperature it can withstand?

Asked by: rack
This style is oven safe up to 300°F. Capri Granitium is oven safe up to 500°F.
Date published: 2019-12-16

How do these hold up to food acids (like wine for deglazing or citrus). My AllClad non-stick discolor and fail

Asked by: NoFoLaura
You can cook acidic dishes with little-to-no reaction or damage to the cookware. However, for searing and deglazing, you may consider another material, like stainless steel or cast iron, which is designed to withstand high temperatures. Nonstick cookware is best used at low-medium heat.
Date published: 2019-11-14

Do they have lids?

Asked by: RudenceDiontheCAT
We do not make lids for our frying pans. We do make a stainless steel universal lid which fits cookware from 6-12" in diameter: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories-universal-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html
Date published: 2019-11-13

Are these safe for glass top stoves?

Asked by: Rmm56
These are safe for glass cook tops, though we do recommend picking the cookware up, rather than sliding it, to prevent scratching.
Date published: 2019-08-19

can use on induction cooktop?

Asked by: lorabee
This item is not induction-compatible.
Date published: 2018-08-06

Induction?

Asked by: scottso
This item is not induction-compatible.
Date published: 2018-07-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product