• Grey
YOU SAVE: -29%
$112.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -29%
$112.00 $79.99
J.A. Henckels International Tuscany 2-pc 10-inch & 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set - Granite is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 181ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
Henckels International Tuscany 2-pc Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set - Granite
$112.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Inspired by some of the best cuisine in the world, HENCKELS International has developed Tuscany Italian-made cookware as the latest advance in the aluminum cookware market. HENCKELS International Tuscany is 99.9% pure aluminum and will bring quality and sophistication to any kitchen.

The thick aluminum construction distributes heat quick and evenly, minimizing hot spots, resulting in superior browning of your food. The exclusive, state-of-the-art nonstick coating is completely PFOA free, ultra-durable and extremely scratch-resistant. It is safe to use with metal utensils, will never blister or peel and is dishwasher safe.

• Revolutionary speckled ceramic reinforced nonstick for quick release and fast cleanup
  • 3 durable layers of ceramic reinforced nonstick PFOA free coating
  • Cold-forged 99.9% pure aluminum body for quick heat up and even cooking
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Ergonomic, stay cool handle
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating
  • Superior heat retention and distribution
  • Made in Italy
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Length of product: 20.98 in
  • Width of product: 6.50 in
  • Height of product: 12.48 in
J.A. Henckels International Tuscany 2-pc 10-inch & 12-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan Set - Granite is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Only the best.... This is about as close as you'll come to the perfect skillet. The non-stick surface is excellent AND tough. The weight is solid, without being too heavy to move comfortably and to saute. The handle is comfortable and easy to grip--and I have small hands.
Date published: 2018-01-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Great for a month or two, now they are terrible I was amazed when I first got these. but the honeymoon is over. These pans do not clean well and have actually begun to build up a seasoning that you typically find on a cast iron. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know how I can restore these to the original condition.
Date published: 2018-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from so far so good i just found one of this at TJmaxx last week, so far so good. Most non stick pan will work fine for the first few months. Only time will tell if the pan can live up to the brand's reputation for quality.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I like Been using a few years, but they seem to change colors, don't know if i use too much or if stove top temperature is too hot and discolors butI really do like except for this feature, have 3 sizes.
Date published: 2019-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nonstick pan This is my 2nd nonstick pan from Henckels. Love it. Easy to clean and if I am feeling lazy can be put in dishwasher which most other brands say you cannot.
Date published: 2019-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best cookware I bought my cookware a year ago, and it is amazing. Nothing sticks to the pan, even if you burn it (oops), I recommend these to everyone!
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cooks great! I bought these frying pans 2 weeks. Used them this evening and meal came out great.
Date published: 2018-11-14
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

How do these hold up to food acids (like wine for deglazing or citrus). My AllClad non-stick discolor and fail

Asked by: NoFoLaura
You can cook acidic dishes with little-to-no reaction or damage to the cookware. However, for searing and deglazing, you may consider another material, like stainless steel or cast iron, which is designed to withstand high temperatures. Nonstick cookware is best used at low-medium heat.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-11-14

Do they have lids?

Asked by: RudenceDiontheCAT
We do not make lids for our frying pans. We do make a stainless steel universal lid which fits cookware from 6-12" in diameter: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-accessories-universal-lid-66350-900/66350-900-0.html
Date published: 2019-11-13

Are these safe for glass top stoves?

Asked by: Rmm56
These are safe for glass cook tops, though we do recommend picking the cookware up, rather than sliding it, to prevent scratching.
Date published: 2019-08-19

can use on induction cooktop?

Asked by: lorabee
This item is not induction-compatible.
Date published: 2018-08-06

Induction?

Asked by: scottso
This item is not induction-compatible.
Date published: 2018-07-25

I would like to see a photo of the bottom of the pan if possible. And I would like to know if it has a solid stainless steel bottom

Asked by: Pennylane
We don't have an image of the bottom of the pan at this time, however, there is no stainless steel in this product. It is aluminum and the bottom of the pan is mostly coated with a black powder exterior coating.
Date published: 2018-07-22

Are the handles ovenproof? Do they have the rough bottom on the inside of the pan?

Asked by: Kasey6
The handles are oven proof up to 350 degrees. The inside of the pan has a ceramic non-stick coating.
Date published: 2018-07-22

Is this handle oven safe? What is the oven rating for the pan?

Asked by: Geckofrey
The handle is oven safe up to 350 degrees
Date published: 2018-06-30
  • y_2019, m_12, d_9, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_70014-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product