• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -58%
260.00 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -58%
260.00 $109.99
J.A. Henckels International Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_3, d_29, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_35309-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 35309-000
Henckels International Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set
$260.00 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The Henckels International Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set is stocked with tools to easily tackle your kitchen tasks. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 8" Bread Knife cleanly slices through crusty sourdough. Efficiently mince garlic with the 7" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• Set includes 3" Paring Knife, 7" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 8" Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, Six 4.5" Steak Knife, Sharpening Steel, and Hardwood Block
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 12
Measurements
  • Width of product: 9.84 in
J.A. Henckels International Statement 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value This is a stamped knife set, meaning the shape of the knife is stamped from a sheet of steel so it is lighter than a forged knife. I like the feel of this because it is a bit lighter but because the steel runs all the way through the handle it still has a nice weighted feel in your hand. I love that this block includes six matching steak knives.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great deal for a great selection of kitchen cutler This assortment covers all your needs. its always nice to have an extra steak knive or two, so having 6 in the set works welll!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from GREAT VALUE! Perfect starter set or gift giving you the essentials. Really nice bulky handles!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect assortment This set has everything one could need, plus the honing steel for daily use! Steak knives are an added plus! I find that my favs are the Chef & the HE Santoku, perfect for all those veggies!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lightweight, balanced This is a greater starter set with all the essential pieces. The knives are so balanced because of the full tang, yet also so lightweight. My hand does not tire at all!
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value The design of these knives really make them stand out! The curved handles are so different from any other knife I’ve used before. The addition of the steak knives is a really big plus! The block set also offers every knife that you could possibly need, which makes it a great value. This is a great buy for anyone looking to get all of their cutlery needs for a good price.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Value This is a great set that includes everything you need for the home cook. I love that it comes with a bread knife; essential in my kitchen. The handle is very comfortable and has a nice balance.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect Starter Set This is a good value and includes all of the choice different blade shapes you will need while preparing meals in your kitchen. I love the sleek look and the balanced feel in my hand.
Date published: 2020-03-24
  • y_2020, m_3, d_29, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_35309-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;