Details

Henckels Solution 5.5-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife

$15.99
Henckels Solution 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 63.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_17548-143, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 99ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-14-cm_5.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.50 inch","ID":"14-cm_5.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17548-143-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 15 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Solution 5.5-inch santoku is a Japanese- style knife ideal for meat, fish, and vegetables. More compact than the 7-inch santoku, this knife is ideal for smaller tasks. It’s the ideal knife for practicing the ‘push cut’ technique in which the knife is held stable and pushed down into the cutting board.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Fabricated from high quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle for fatigue-free cutting
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17548-143
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.21 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.24 in
  • Width of product: 0.47 in
  • Height of product: 1.34 in
  • Blade length: 5.51 in
Henckels Solution 5.5-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife
4.7 (63)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 63.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice smaller santoku A good Santoku knife, great for chopping fruits, veggies, and meats. A great starter knife for newbies, such as young aspiring chefs, the santoku knife is a nice alternative big blade to use if you don’t want to keep using a Chef or if you like to chop your food rather than slice. It’s also not as daunting in size as the 7” Santoku if you prefer a smaller profile. The indentions on the blade also help with releasing food of the knife, a great aesthetic to the knife. Nice handles on the knife, contours nicely to the high carbon German stainless steel blade. The German stainless steel won’t be prone to rusting or tarnishing, a great steel to use if you’re cutting up acidic or starchy foods.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solution knives are a great value priced line of knives that are perfect for a starter kitchen. Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. A full tang of steel running through the handle makes them stable and sturdy. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The Santoku knife is perfect for chopping. The hollow pockets along the edge of the blade help to prevent food from sticking to the blade as you slice.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love the santoku blade profile and I really love the grantons on the blade that keep food sticking on the blade as you are slicing, dicing and chopping. This is one of my most used blades, I use it as much as I use my chef knife. Great for meat, poultry and vegetables!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great size I love my Henckel knife set! ❤️ My son had accidently lost this knife somehow and I contacted ZWILLING J.A. Henckels company to find a replacement. I could not find the right Santoko knife to replace it. The company stands by their product quality and it remains excellent! They had me send a picture of the knife set with a knife on the counter to match it. These knives were recommended by a chef. I am so happy! Thank you!!!
Date published: 2022-12-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Value The Solution knife line is an exceptional value and very good quality. It has the same strong three rivet handle design as the knives made in Germany. Its fine edge blade is made from high quality steel that will hold its edge nicely, is light and flexible. The smaller 5" santoku is perfect for smaller chopping tasks such as fruits and vegetables. Ideal for the person who's more comfortable with a smaller blade.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An Explorer's knife! This smaller Santoku is excellent for young cook exploring the world of cooking. It is not as daunting as the 8" chef. It is sharp and comfortable in the hand and a lightweight knife. Indention on the blade creates barrier between the food and the steel, preventing food from sticking. Handwashing this knife will prolong sharpness and durability.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition.This small santoku knife has a sharp edge that has hollows for easy food release, ergonomic handle for ease of handling, is light weight and well balanced. Good knife for the value.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife! I haven’t spent the time to research a good knife to use. So I’ve always bought the cute and cheap ones. I’ve gotten tired of always having to work so hard to cut things up. So I looked online for recommendations and this knife came up. I’m so glad that I got it! It makes everything easier and I wish I had gotten it sooner!
Date published: 2022-06-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_17548-143, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;