• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -40%
25.00 $14.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
25.00 $14.99
J.A. Henckels International Take-Apart Kitchen Shears is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_11517-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 114ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 11517-100
Henckels International Shears Take-Apart Kitchen Shears
$25.00 $14.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The J.A. Henckels International Kitchen Shears feature a sturdy, 3.375", fine-edged steel blade. They are ready to tackle all of your everyday cutting tasks. Also features integrated bottle opening tools. The shears come apart for easy and thorough cleaning.
  • 3.375" steel blades
  • Fine-edged blades for precise cutting
  • Integrated bottle opener tools
  • Comes apart for cleaning.
  • Made in Vietnam
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: Stainless steel
Measurements
  • Length of product: 10.50 in
  • Width of product: 4.13 in
  • Blade length: 10.63 in
J.A. Henckels International Take-Apart Kitchen Shears is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp and Stays Clean These shears are very sharp as expected from Henckels and the best part is that they come apart for cleaning. I don't have to worry about any bacteria or food particles getting stuck in the base of the blades. They come apart and go back together smoothly.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best shears These shears are awesome. I love that I can take them a part and clean them. I don't have to worry about any bacteria getting inside them from cutting raw meat. They are super sharp too. All in all, definitely worth the buy.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these kitchen scissors Being able to take the scissors apart is fantastic, especially when using to open packages of chicken...I feel much more confident that I can clean them thoroughly and avoid bacteria from collecting in the mechanism. I'm getting one for each of my two sons' homes!
Date published: 2017-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exactly as advertised I needed a new pair of kitchen shears. This scissor met my needs completely and they are washable! The blades come apart for cleaning. An excellent product!
Date published: 2019-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good Great all around shears. Very sharp and excellent quality. Take apart feature is very handy and they fit together well with almost zero side to side play. I actually have a set in my garage tool box as well as the kitchen.
Date published: 2018-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Greatest feature is that these come apart for cleaning. I have had kitchen shears that do not come apart and always feel a bit like they are not entirely clean. Super sharp too, and at a great price.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great kitchen scissors Everybody needs at least one great kitchen shears. They handle the day to day tasks of cutting open bags, opening bottles and sometimes cutting chicken or bacon. I love that they come apart so they can be thoroughly cleaned.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Shear delight Always need a good pair of kitchen shears handy for all kinds of tasks & this one is perfect! Easy to use, easy to clean & also is a bottle opener! All that for ony $14.99! A no-brainer.
Date published: 2020-03-28
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_11517-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Are they dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Smartie504
The shears are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to preserve the beauty and prolong the lifespan of your cutlery.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-01-21

How long are these shears?

Asked by: Thebean
The blade is 3" long; the shears as a whole are 8" long.
Date published: 2017-10-12

Mine wrecked closed. How do I open them. Than k s.

Asked by: lynxatz
Please contact our Warranty Department at (800) 777-4308 or via the "Contact Us" link below. http://www.zwillingonline.com/aboutus.html
Date published: 2017-09-25

How do you take apart the shears?

Asked by: Rite
The shears can be taken apart by opening them and then lifting the top blade off.
Date published: 2019-12-01

Do you sharpen shears

Asked by: Terne57
We do not sharpen shears at this time, only non-serrated knives.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-28

What country the steel is forged in is of utmost importance to me. Please list country of origin on all of your products. Thanks in advance

Asked by: JoeMac
These shears are manufactured in Vietnam. We make our J.A. Henckels International shears in China and Vietnam, depending on the specific model. We do manufacture some of our ZWILLING shears in Germany and Italy, and our Miyabi shears are made in Japan.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-11-15
  • y_2020, m_3, d_31, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_11517-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product