Details

Henckels Shears & Scissors 3-pc, Multi Purpose Scissors Set

$26.99
Henckels 3-pc Multi-Purpose Scissors Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 31.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_41792-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"41792-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 26 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This handy 3-piece set includes three essential shears for every household need. The Kitchen Shears are for all cutting jobs in the kitchen and boast a bottle and screw cap opener in the handle. The Straight Scissors are ideal for just about any household task, including opening packages and clipping coupons. And the Embroidery Scissors cut cleanly and precisely through fabric and thread and can be used for other small household cutting tasks.

The HENCKELS collection of shears puts precision in the palm of your hands, in the kitchen and throughout the household. Fabricated from high quality stainless steel, the blades boast long-lasting sharpness while the non-slip handles are comfortable to grip.

• Set includes Kitchen Shears, 6-inch straight scissors, and 4-inch embroidery scissors
  • High-quality corrosion resistant stainless no-stain steel
  • Comfortable non-slip grip
  • Kitchen Shears with integrated bottle and screw cap opener
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 41792-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Length of product: 4.84 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels 3-pc Multi-Purpose Scissors Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not the same embroidery scissor I had a pair of your embroidery scissors with black handles and they were crafted very fine and pointed on the end of the blades making it easy to cut the most elusive thread. Sad to say that I lost my original scissors so I then placed my order with you hoping to replace them with the same scissors. But when they arrived I was disappointed to find they were not crafted as thin and precis on the tip of the blades as my first pair. They have blue handles not that matters but I'm wondering if there is another embroidery scissor?
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set The best part about this set is now having a seperate scissor for everything. The embroidery scissors stay in my sewing kit, the regular scissors with my wrapping supplies and the kitchen scissors well in the kitchen. Now they dont wander because I have scissors all over the house. The blades are super sharp and give clean straight cuts. The handles are comfortable and the blue color makes them easy to see.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yes, Yes,and Yes! I feel like you can never have too many pairs of good shears in a home. There is always a place for a pair in the kitchen, in the junk drawer, in the office, in the sewing room and more. This sets give you three sharp and comfortable pairs of shears that operate smoothly. I have several pair of shears and scissors but I always reach for these first.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wonderful to buy these 3 in a set and not have to search for & buy them separately. Also makes a great gift item, as who doesn't constantly need good scissors? I use the larger 2 the most - for flowers, plants, cutting herbs, packaging and keep the small one in my sewing/embroidery box. Perfect for small crafts. A great set at a very good price.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These scissors were definitely built to last and use on a daily basis. When you have a family you can never have enough scissors. This variety set meets all of your scissor needs, from trimming flowers to doing crafts with the kids and even cutting herbs in the kitchen. This is an amazing value for quality products!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from With two teenagers in the house and all the projects that go a long with them this set was perfect. I would like to say that the embroidery scissors go in the sewing cabinet but nope, they stay in the kitchen and are used daily. The kitchen shears are great, perfect for taking apart a chicken.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from You can never have enough kitchen scissors. Somehow they never seem to stay in the kitchen and are hard to find when you need them. This set has every type of scissor that one needs for the kitchen and if one disappears there is always a back up pair on hand.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp Scissors I decided to buy a set of scissors for home use. The set comes with a kitchen, household use, and mini household use. From the feel of these scissors, you can feel the weight of the steel and giving more metal to cut. I’ve tried cutting a couple paper and cardboards. It seems to be working well, can’t wait to use it more around the house. Will keep all posted once I give them more uses.
Date published: 2021-06-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_41792-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Where are this fabricated?

Asked by: rrodrig3
This set is manufactured in China.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-08-06

What is the warranty on these scissors?

Asked by: Ltspider
These scissors carry a lifetime warranty against material defects and craftsmanship.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_41792-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product