Details

Henckels Shears & Scissors 2-pc, Kitchen And Herb Shears Set

$26.99
Henckels 2-pc Kitchen and Herb Shears Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_11510-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"11510-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 26 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This essential 2-piece set features Take-Apart Kitchen Shears for just about every cutting task in the kitchen. They easily come apart for thorough cleaning. Also included are the 5-bladed Herb Shears for efficient snipping of herbs, as well as an Herb Shears Blade Cleaner.

The HENCKELS collection of shears puts precision in the palm of your hands, in the kitchen and throughout the household. Fabricated from high quality stainless steel, the blades boast long-lasting sharpness while the non-slip handles are comfortable to grip.

• Set includes take-apart kitchen shears, herb shears, herb shears blade cleaner
  • High-quality corrosion resistant stainless no-stain steel
  • Comfortable D-shaped non-slip soft grip handles
  • Take-Apart Shears’ blades come apart for easy and thorough cleaning
  • Herb Shears have five sharp blades for fast prep and a blade cleaner for easy cleanup
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 11510-100
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Length of product: 6.50 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
Henckels Shears & Scissors 2-pc, Kitchen And Herb Shears Set
4.8 (26)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels 2-pc Kitchen and Herb Shears Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super great combo! I find myself collecting kitchen shears, it became a hobby because our culture is accustom to conveniently grab a kitchen shear than a knife for a small kitchen work! This herb shears caught my attention from a pile of shears, great snipping herbs and leafy vegetables, perfect and awesome paper shredder too..!!! A take-a-part shear is the most hygienic kitchen shear to have and must-have tools. I liked to use shear for trimming extra chicken skin, and removing hanging fat from the meat. These kitchen shears are made of premium quality stainless steel, it should not rust and durable.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never too many scissors Scissors tend to disappear around my house (and then reappear) so I'm constantly on the lookout for the next set to buy. You can't have too many. The kitchen shears are great because they are very sharp and can handle opening packages or cutting through chicken. I love that you can easily take them apart for cleaning. The herb scissors with their multi blades are ideal for my herb garden.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect duo. Our family is addicted to scissors of any kind. The herb scissors save a ton of time and don't bruise the herbs when cutting. The kitchen shears are perfect for all my kitchen prep but my teenagers love them for all their projects. This set would make an excellent Christmas gift to foodie friends or family.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp Purchase I chose this 2 pack of kitchen scissors for the convenient take-apart design of the standard shears and the novelty of the herb scissors. The shears come apart easily for a thorough cleaning and the herb scissors came with a tool for getting between the blades. Both are perfectly sharpened and Ive been using them daily.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Every Kitchen Needs These This shears set is what every kitchen needs. Both are super sharp and made from high quality stainless steel. I used to use my traditional shears for herbs but after using this herb shear for the first time I couldn't believe how much easier it was and how much better snipped the herbs turned out.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you are like me, you can't properly function in the kitchen without a good pair of shears. I also grow herbs in my kitchen window and snip off as I need them so the herb shears are perfect! I love that the kitchen shears come apart for cleaning. These two are indispensable in the kitchen
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These Herb shears are a must have! There is truly nothing better than cutting fresh herbs while cooking. The aroma of freshly cut herbs filling your kitchen almost rewards you before you can enjoy your meal. These shears get the job done with ease, and cleaning them is a breeze!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A beautiful set of 2 kitchen shears for all those smaller tasks and for those windowsill herbs you plant inside! EAsyt o grab, cut the herbs and add to your dish as you cook. I keep these with my Zwilling brushed stainless kitchen tools for easy access to them all.
Date published: 2020-05-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_11510-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;