Details

Henckels Modernist 7-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown

$99.99
$149.99
-33 %
Henckels Modernist 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 359.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_86, tr_273
  • loc_en_US, sid_17503-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17503-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Modernist 7-piece knife block set features all the essential knives to enhance your kitchen. Cut confidently with the 8-inch chef’s knife, perfect for all-around tasks, and the 3-inch paring knife, ideal for smaller tasks like peeling vegetables or segmenting citrus.

The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The set is completed with a pair of kitchen shears and is displayed in a handsome stained ash wood base and stainless-steel cap.

Beautiful and practical, the Modernist cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and striking design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the hollow stainless-steel handle is wonderfully lightweight. Its fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with a polished, logo-embossed end. Enjoy effortless cutting and cleanup with these dishwasher-safe knives.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch utility, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, kitchen shears; self-sharpening knife block
  • Self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen blades
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel with a satin-finished blade
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle with a fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture that is easy to grip
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with these ultra-sharp blades
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17503-007
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.43 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 12.52 in
Henckels Modernist 7-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown
4.8 (359)
-33% 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Modernist 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 359.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition. This block set is no exception. Handsome knives in a modern looking block that feel good in the hand, are very sharp and has every knife you could ever need. The self sharpening is an added bonus to this block providing you with a sharp knife every time it's pulled out of the block!
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous Love that it has its own self sharpening block, but these knives are elegant and it is just the right amount of knives for my kitchen! I was looking for a set that did not include steak knives and was going with another brand which turned up on back order .. not only was this a bit less in price .. the quality is exceptional! Super happy with this purchase!
Date published: 2021-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Knife Set I ordered this knife set because I desperately needed one. I researched multiple knife sets and always came back to this one. I received it in the mail yesterday, and it seems to be sturdy and feels good in my hands. The only thing I don’t like is that the block holder is designed on a diagonal, which takes up unnecessary space on my kitchen counter.
Date published: 2021-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A housewarming gift set for your college graduates This self sharpening knife block set is a perfect housewarming gift set for your college graduates, an apartment friendly set and a studio style. A forged blade, high quality German steel and quality for contemporary places. There is nothing more to ask for an additional sharpener in your drawer. It store in it's designated slots, honed and sharpened, that is all great about this set!!! Dark wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop matching a sleek design kitchen. Overall, great value!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sleek, simple and sharp The block looks great on the counter and is relatively compact. The knives came extremely sharp and will hopefully stay that way. Make sure to wipe the knives before using, because there are sometimes shavings/other particles in the tips. I love how light the knives are and they fit great in the hand. The handle has a nice grit so it doesn't feel like they will slip out while in use. Every knife slices and chops fantastically and it makes me enjoy cooking even more. A huge upgrade from my previous knives.
Date published: 2021-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Modern self-sharpening set The name really speaks for itself, I love how modern of a look it is. I was looking for something with this aesthetic and it’s perfect. It’s a great assortment of blade shapes, all knives I would use in my kitchen. The textured handle contours nicely to my hand and has a good weight to it as well. Also, since it comes in a self-sharpening block you never have to worry about sharpening your knives, so that way you can enjoy using your sharp knives and not worry about the maintenance side of things.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Replacement for Calphalon Sharpin Knife Set I am vegetarian and didn't need steak knives but wanted a built-in sharpener. I purchased a Calphalon set a few years back since it was the only option available at that time with the features I wanted. Previously, I used Henckels knife sets. I was so pleased to find the features in a Henckels knife set this time. The Henckels quality and appearance far surpasses my old Calphalon set. The knife block is a dark brown. My only issue is I would have preferred a black knife block to house the knives.
Date published: 2021-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality! I switched from a Cuisinart Knife Set to a Henckels Knife set and it’s life changing. The sharpness of the knives and even the scissors is so much better. Glad I purchased this.
Date published: 2021-06-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_86, tr_273
  • loc_en_US, sid_17503-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Hello I bought this set today and my wife was curious if the block top part where the knives go in rust if water touches it?

Asked by: Chris980
No, made of Stainless Steel
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-07-11

Can the knifes and scissor wash in dishwasher?

Asked by: Necos
This style is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-11-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_17503-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product