Details

Henckels Modernist 5-inch Utility knife, serrated edge

$27.99
Henckels Modernist 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_17515-131, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 122ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-13-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.00 inch","ID":"13-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17515-131-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 27 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Modernist 5-inch serrated edge utility knife is ideal for slicing through soft interior, hard exterior foods. Cleanly cut through tomatoes, bagels, and salami with confidence with the help of the strong serrated blade edge.

Beautiful and practical, the Modernist cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and striking design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the hollow stainless-steel handle is wonderfully lightweight. Its fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with a polished, logo-embossed end. Enjoy effortless cutting and cleanup with these dishwasher-safe knives.

• High-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle with a fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture that is easy to grip
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp blade
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17515-131
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 53-55 HRC
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.24 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.72 in
  • Width of product: 0.63 in
  • Height of product: 0.87 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.65 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
Henckels Modernist 5-inch Utility knife, serrated edge
4.3 (23)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Modernist 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very versatile! Very Good! A good utility knife is worth it's weight. In this case, this knife is worth twice it's weight. This is a true utility knife - from tomatoes to baguettes to semi soft cheeses, this knife will be the one everyone in the family will grab. It is a nice intimidating size and because of the serrations, it will cut through everything! For the record, I never thought I would be a fan of an all metal knife. But like many things these days, I'm an old dog learning new tricks. This knife - this entire line - rocks! And it looks good too! These are fully forged knives - a sign of top quality. They are made with one of Zwilling's proprietary steels - so they won't stain, they will stay sharp. And they are designed for comfort with optimal sized grips for most people. They are also lighter than most knives. So if weight is an issue for you, you will like these knives. Extremely good value.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great tomato knife I needed a new tomato knife. I went right for a Henckels because the name has always meant quality to me. This one is great. The look is unique. The solid steel construction with satin finish on the handle really sets it apart. The handle is very comfortable to hold. The blade is very sharp and makes nice clean thin slices of my tomatoes. Its great for citrus and bagels too.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great Utility knife The name really speaks for itself, I love how modern of a look it is. I was looking for something with this aesthetic and it’s perfect. It’s a great forged German stainless steel serrated utility knife, a blade shape you can use for slicing bread and small produce like limes, tomatoes. The textured handle contours nicely to my hand and has a good weight to it as well.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Tomato Knife! I liked Modernist knives, it feels great in my hand, handle sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with logo-embossed end. This 5" serrated utility knife is perfect for cutting and slicing small food, perfect for delicate tomato and fruits like strawberry, bread, and bagel. Exceptionally durability and balance.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the look and the feel! This is a great looking knife and very useful. This is the knife I use 99% of the time because it never needs sharpening. Great for slicing fruits and vegetables. Never have to worry about it getting dull because the serrations cut no maker what. Dishwasher safe, and does not show any fingerprints. What more can I ask for!
Date published: 2020-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sleekm style Modern and current. This is a great knife for slicing crusty breads, bagels and baguettes. The serrated edge is sharp enough for piercing through the surface without shredding the inside. Use this for slicing tomatoes. This knife really holds up to a lot of slicing. Well balanced and very comfortable in your hand.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love the Modernist series because the full stainless knife has such a pretty appearance and is super easy to wash and keep clean. The handle is sandblasted so it is comfortably nonslip in your hand. The five inch serrated utility is super handy for citrus, tomatoes. rolls, sausage and slicing sandwiches.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sleek Serrations The sleek serrations of this all stainless knife make for easy cutting of items with a firm exterior and soft interior. Ideal for tomatoes, citrus fruit, crusty baguettes, etc. Contoured handle is hollow with good weight and balance and forged bolster for added control. Dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_17515-131, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;