Henckels International Modernist 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.
Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Modernist Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.
With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.
Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels International Modernist knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
- Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 4.5" Steak Knives (6); Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
- Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
- Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Modernist knife series
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
- Labeled slots guide proper placement
- Knives made of high-quality German stainless steel
- Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless steel handle
- Polished end cap with embossed logo
- Made in China
- Substance: Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product