Details

Henckels Forged Synergy 9-inch, Stainless Steel Sharpening Steel

$24.99
Henckels Forged Synergy 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 31.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_29
  • loc_en_US, sid_13240-231, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-34-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"34-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13240-231-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Proper knife maintenance extends the lifespan of your knives. Caring for them is easier with the Henckels Forged Synergy 9" Sharpening Steel. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, this indispensable kitchen tool restores maximum sharpness to your knives in just seconds. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic handle is easy to grip, giving you the control you need for effective sharpening.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Keeps blade honed between sharpening
  • Oval shaped rod provides more surface contact with the knife edge
  • Realign knife edge or remove any niche or burr
  • Ergonomic handle is easy to grip, providing you with comfort and stability
  • Proper knife maintenance extends the lifespan of your knives
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13240-231
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.55 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 1.14 in
  • Height of product: 1.26 in
Henckels Forged Synergy 9-inch, Stainless Steel Sharpening Steel
4.7 (31)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Forged Synergy 9-inch Sharpening Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It helps I didn’t realize that the sharpening steel isn’t actually for sharpening as many think. It’s a tool to use in between sharpening. I wish I knew that. I wish my friends also knew because they mailed me this sharpening steel as a gift for my new knives. I need a whetstone to sharpen. You will too. I used the sharpening steel and yes, it did help. But just don’t expect the sharpening steel to sharpen as its not what it’s really for.
Date published: 2022-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great honing steel Great and easy way to keep your knives sharp longer. With the honing steel, you can keep the edge on your knives for much longer, and you won’t have to worry about sharpening your knives as much. Perfect for any German stainless steel knife. The look of all stainless on this steel is a great addition to your kitchen, especially if you have a modern aesthetic, that way it blends in well to the decor.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep you knives sharper longer with the steel. The more you use the steel to get rid of those tiny burrs that dull the knife, the longer you can go between shapening your knives. This small task will have a huge benefit in the longevity of your knives. Looks stunning too so keep it close at hand and use daily or as often as you remember, but use it!
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A knife best friend! This 9" honing is used regularly in between sharpening of your Forged Synergy knife. This honing steel is a maintenance tool to align blade’s edge and stays sharpened to it's angle to increase cutting efficiency. A super-eraser is a great addition kitchen tool to clean any metal residue buildup in your honing steel.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful and vital Maintaining the blades of your knives is the most important thing you can do. It will extend the life of your knives and increase your enjoyment (and safety) when using them. This beautiful honing steel is designed to go with Henckels Forged Synergy line. The clean all stainless look is eye-catching.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it The sharpening steel is my 2nd and I love it. Instantly, the feel of the steel in hand is great. I love the grip and how it’s steady in hand. The steel feels very sturdy and solid. I always use it after sharpening my knife and before using it. It has lessened the sharpening time quite a lot.
Date published: 2020-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Second purchase for second location I’ve never had Henckels knives, but purchased a 8” Chef and 7” Santoku as a gift for my girlfriend several months ago. They keep a great edge, stay extremely sharp when using a sharpening steel and are solid in the hand. I like them so well I just purchased the same knives for my own home.
Date published: 2021-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stay sharp! Important tool is you own a Henckels knife. Honing regularly will ensure the edge is maintained and keep you slicing away without the frustration of a dull knife. Tutorials are available online to master the technique. Love the stainless handle on this particular honing steel.
Date published: 2020-04-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_29
  • loc_en_US, sid_13240-231, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;