Details

Henckels Forged Synergy 8-inch, Bread Knife

$39.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Forged Synergy 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 51.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_16006-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16006-201-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Forged Synergy 8-inch bread knife slices through crusty loaves of bread with ease. The serrated edge makes cutting through soft-on-the-inside, hard-on-the-outside food effortless. Enjoy neat slices of sourdough or cubes of ciabatta with the help of the serrated edge blade.

The forged bolster construction of the Forged Synergy knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless-steel backing that looks as good as it feels. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. These dishwasher safe knives make clean up a cinch.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting
  • Finely honed blade for long-lasting sharpness
  • Modern, double-rivet handle provides comfort and stability
  • Stylish stainless-steel backing
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 16006-201
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.52 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.27 in
  • Width of product: 0.75 in
  • Height of product: 1.14 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.39 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
Henckels Forged Synergy 8-inch, Bread Knife
4.5 (51)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Forged Synergy 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 51.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Attractive bread knife. The Forged Synergy line is an elegant line of forged knives. The graceful sculpted handles fit nicely in the palm of the hand; and an integrated bolster that makes these medium weight knives comfortable to grip. The double-riveted handles securely encase the full tang blade. These knives are forged from high quality German stainless steel and manufactured to the highest global standards. That means these knives are sharp giving you years of enjoyment. High quality at a great price. Really good value. Although they are dishwasher safe, I recommend hand washing them. They will retain the ‘just purchased’ look.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent value Great deal on this serrated bread knife. I use this regularly for whole crusty breads, bagels and baguettes. The 8 inch size is perfect for cake cutting and decorating. The serration is ample to pierce through the product, but will not destroy the inside. Handle is comfortable. I really like the addition of the steel cap and thread in the handle. good looking.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by from nice balance I bought this knife to fill a slot in my block set I just bought. To me a key feature to a quality knife , ( other than sharpness ) is the knife has to feel balance'ed as you hold it. This knife does as do all the others in my block set. My one disappointment is that these are made in China. It's not that I'm anti Chinese. I was excepting real German Quality.
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Synergy collection allows you to get a great forged stainless steel knife at a value price. The forged bolster extends down the top of the handle for a pretty look as well as for added stability. The serrated edge on this bread knife has long teeth that will first puncture the crust to help prevent squishing of the soft interior as you cut through.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels Quality I started baking bread weekly during the pandemic, mostly crusty artisan breads. My Shun serrated knife was too short and wasn’t sturdy enough so I decided to get a proper bread knife like one I’d had in the past. This Henckels 8” bread knife is perfect. Well-balanced, sturdy, and easy to use. I can see I’ll have other uses for it too. Worth the money!
Date published: 2021-03-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not just for bread It's a great bread knife and since it's made from German steel I know it's going to last a very long time. It slices through a hard loaf of bread with ease, but also does a fantastic job on a watermelon. It slices cleanly enough that I even used it on our Easter ham. It has great weight and balance with a very comfortable curved handle.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality at a modest price. German steel, full bolster, and full exposed tang, which is extremely attractive. Love how well the handle fits the hand. This affords greater control and makes me more confident when carving. Easy to achieve even the thinnest paper thin slices, which is exactly what I was looking for. Great option.
Date published: 2021-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Bread Knife I got this as a gift recently but have used it many times so far. I make bread almost every week for my family and this knife cuta through it with ease. I also have used it on banana nut bread and it sliced right through it with little effort! I have only hand washed it but the packaging said it is dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2022-01-10
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_16006-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;