• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -40%
46.50 $27.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -40%
46.50 $27.99
J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_6, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_16000-161, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 111ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 16000-161
Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-inch Utility Knife
$46.50 $27.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
The Henckels International Forged Synergy 6" Utility Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Slice strawberries, mince garlic, and cut cheddar effortlessly - this small, lightweight knife is perfect for detailed work.The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels.Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
Measurements
  • Blade length: 5.91 in
J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good mid-length knife for easy daily tasks. Slice a sandwich, cut some fruits, make a salad. This utility knife can handle those task easily. Slice cheese or leftover meats effortlessly. That's because it is a Forged Synergy knife, an elegant line of forged knives. The graceful sculpted handles fit nicely in the palm of the hand; and an integrated bolster that makes these medium weight knives comfortable to grip. The double-riveted handles securely encase the full tang blade. These knives are forged from high quality German stainless steel and manufactured to the highest global standards. That means these knives are sharp and can resharpened again and again giving you years of enjoyment. High quality at a great price. Really good value. Although they are dishwasher safe, I recommend hand washing them. They will retain the ‘just purchased’ look.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This little knife is perfect for cutting up smaller fruits, vegetables, or even for use on a meat and cheese board. The fine edge blade is very sharp and forged from German steel so you know that it will hold its edge very well. The wider two rivet handle is comfortable and durable.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife for cutting meats and so much more! Really slices - or glides - through hard rind fruits and veggies, like melons, eggplant and acorn or spaghetti squash. Love how the handle feels in my hand and the bolster gives me a place to rest my finger for added support.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just the right length for a carving knife. This Synergy 6" utility is worth every penny. It is comfortable in the hand, perfect length to slice and cut big chunk of meat, even great for vegetable and fruits. This knife is not limited to its purpose and usage, it is versatile and satisfying.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp and comfortable I love this knife because the handle is very comfortable to use with it's curves fitting into my hand in just the right place. The knife is very sharp, so it can cut through anything I put in front of it. I also like the sleek design of it.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great utility knife This is a great skinnier blade than having to use a chef. I like that it’s not as long as a carving knife, and that I can get closer slices. The handle's transition to blade is nice and provides a good grip and comfort as you slice.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great size utility knife that I have come to use every day for so many tasks in the kitchen. I use it on fruits and vegetables and some smaller meat or poultry tasks. Fits snuggly in my hand and is very comfortable!
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife is made from high-quality German stainless steel and has a forged bolster construction which makes it extremely durable. Ergonomic handle is comfortable even while working of big prep jobs.
Date published: 2020-05-11
  • y_2020, m_6, d_3, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_16000-161, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;